12 Oven Baked Spaghetti Recipes
Posted By Tipnut On January 15, 2011 @ 1:50 am In Recipes | No Comments
Here’s a tempting collection of recipes for baked spaghetti, each offering a little twist to enjoy…some cheesy, some saucy, some meat-y, some easy…all good! I’ve handpicked these from around the ‘net for today’s Recipe Hit List and they each look so tasty, the hardest part will be figuring out how to choose just one!
- Mama’s Casserole with Garlic Herb Bread : Ingredients include ground beef, red pepper flakes, jar of sauce, Parmesan, mozzarella cheese and more. From Paula Deen.
- Royale : Made with chorizo, bell peppers, a secret herb and an ultra creamy bechamel sauce. From Trissalicious.
- Easy Dish With Mozzarella : Baked with fresh mozzarella, canned tomatoes, and aromatic basil for a crispy casserole main dish. From Martha Stewart.
- With Crockpot Marinara Sauce : Made with hot Italian sausage, whole milk ricotta, shredded Parmesan Reggiano, shredded mozzarella (includes recipe for marina sauce). From The Cooking Photographer.
- Casserole : Ingredients include jar of spaghetti sauce, sage sausage, chopped green pepper, chopped onion, cream cheese, milk, shredded mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning. From John Deere Mom.
- Good For A Crowd : Ingredients include onions, green onions, canned tomatoes, canned mushrooms, sliced ripe olives, ground beef, cheddar cheese, can of mushroom soup, Parmesan cheese and more. From Canadian Living.
- With Ricotta Cheese : Made with ground beef, green pepper, onion, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, cream cheese, cottage or ricotta cheese and more. From Cooking During Stolen Moments.
- With Bread Crumb Crust : If you have a gluten intolerance you can use rice or quinoa noodles then don’t put the bread crumbs on (unless you have found a great gluten free bread you like-I haven’t). From The Veggie Gal.
- Velveeta Squares : You’ll need eggs, milk, cooked spaghetti, Velveeta, chopped green pepper, chopped onion, mushroom pieces and stems, grated Parmesan and sauce. From Kraft.
- With Meatless Sauce : Made with ground beef, onion, meatless sauce, Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese and a few more ingredients. From Taste of Home.
- Trisha Yearwood’s Version : Family meal size with plenty of leftovers, perfect for a potluck or church social. From Deep South Dish.
- Easiest : Ingredients include sauce, canned mushrooms, spices and herbs (your choice) and cheese of your choice. From Joyful Abode.
Article printed from TipNut.com: http://tipnut.com
URL to article: http://tipnut.com/baked-spaghetti/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.pauladeen.com/article_view/mamas_spaghetti_casserole_and_baked_garlic_herb_bread/
 Royale: http://trissalicious.com/2010/05/16/baked-spaghetti-royale-how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people/
 Easy Dish With Mozzarella: http://www.marthastewart.com/333884/baked-spaghetti-and-mozzarella
 With Crockpot Marinara Sauce: http://www.thecookingphotographer.com/2010/10/not-your-average-baked-spaghetti.html
 Casserole: http://johndeeremom.blogspot.com/2009/02/baked-spaghetti-casserole.html
 Good For A Crowd: http://www.canadianliving.com/reader-recipe/baked_spaghetti.php
 With Ricotta Cheese: http://stolenmomentscooking.com/baked-spaghetti-casserole/
 With Bread Crumb Crust: http://www.theveggiegal.com/blog/?p=4223
 Velveeta Squares: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/velveeta-baked-spaghetti-squares-94477.aspx
 With Meatless Sauce: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Baked-Spaghetti-4
 Trisha Yearwood’s Version: http://www.deepsouthdish.com/2010/04/baked-spaghetti-from-trisha-yearwood.html
 Easiest: http://www.joyfulabode.com/2008/03/24/so-simple-baked-spaghetti-pantry-busting-recipe/
Click here to print.