50+ Burger Recipes – The Very Best I Could Find!
Posted By Tipnut On July 16, 2009 @ 1:05 pm In Recipes | 1 Comment
[Updated for 2012] Whether you’re looking for simple seasoned patties served on toasted sesame buns or a gourmet hamburger piled high with premium ingredients, I’ve got you covered with this collection…several even promise that they are the best you’ll ever try ;).
There are so many meat mixture ingredients, cheeses, sauce recipes and topping ideas here that you’re sure to be inspired. Some are grilled, some fried and there’s even an oven-baked recipe or two.
To make browsing easy, I’ve separated this collection into three groups: Beef patties, Sliders and Vegetarian options.
If you’re a fan of hamburgers like I am, I’m not sure how we’re going to pick just one! Have fun!
- Cheddar & Onion Smashed Burgers : Made with thin bread-and-butter pickle slices, potato buns (buttered and toasted), ground beef chuck, salt and freshly ground pepper, paper thin slices of onions, sharp cheddar cheese and Umami dust for sprinkling (optional). From Food & Wine.
- Open-Faced Lone Star Burgers : (scroll down page a bit to view recipe) Made with chopped onion, minced garlic, dried thyme, shredded Colby Jack cheese, ground beef, slices of frozen garlic Texas toast, tomato sauce, packed brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce. From Gooseberry Patch.
- Farmhouse Bacon Cheeseburger : Ingredients include ground sirloin, potato buns, canola oil, applewood-smoked bacon, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, slices of American cheese, iceberg lettuce, ruby red tomato slices, red onion slices, pickle slices. Good Stuff sauce: Makes about 2 cups, ketchup, molasses, rice vinegar, salt. Basic Mayonnaise sauce: eggs, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, sea salt and grapeseed oil. From Project Foodie.
- Long Boy : (oven baked) Made with split sub rolls, crushed cornflakes, minced onion, whole or lowfat milk, separated ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, minced fresh thyme, garlic powder, lightly beaten egg, salt and pepper, lean ground beef and shredded cheddar cheese. From Sunshine and Bones.
- Open-Face with Horseradish Sauce : Ingredients include ground beef sirloin, coarse salt and ground pepper. Sauce: mayonnaise, parsley, prepared white horseradish, salt and pepper. From Martha Stewart.
- With Secret Sauce : Made with ground beef, grated Monterrey Jack cheese, BBQ sauce, season salt (to taste), cracked black pepper and onion powder. Cheese and bbq sauce are mixed with the meat, shaped about 1″ thick and promise to be extra moist. Secret sauce ingredients: mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, Worcestershire and seasoned salt. From Little Miss Momma.
- Blue Cheese & Poached Pear : Made with minced beef, finely minced onions, barbecue sauce, salt and black pepper, potato starch, beaten egg (if needed to help with binding). Burgers are assembled with arugula leaves, thinly sliced poached pear, walnut butter and blue cheese. From Small Talk.
- Coffee Rubbed Cheeseburgers : Coffee rub ingredients: freshly ground coffee, packed golden brown sugar, freshly ground black pepper, ground coriander, dried oregano, fine sea salt. Burgers: slices of applewood-smoked bacon, ground chuck, ground sirloin, smoked provolone, smoked caciocavallo or smoked Gouda cheese, topped with slices of red onion and tomato. From Epicurious.
- Dominican Chimichurri : Made with ground beef chuck, finely chopped onion, red bell pepper (diced), minced garlic cloves, chopped cilantro, dried oregano, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, split hamburger buns, thinly sliced cabbage, coarsely grated carrot, rings of red onion, tomato slices, ketchup, mayonnaise and yellow mustard. Makes 4 servings. From Epicurious.
- In-N-Out’s Double-Double, Animal : (Yield: 2 1/4-pound burgers) Ingredients include fresh beef chuck (cut into cubes), vegetable oil, finely chopped onion, Kosher salt, mayonnaise, ketchup, sweet pickle relish, sugar, distilled white vinegar, soft hamburger buns, freshly ground black pepper, dill pickle chips, tomato slices, fresh iceberg lettuce leaves, yellow mustard and deli-cut American cheese. From Serious Eats.
- Pineapple Jerk : (Yield: 6 servings) Ingredients include mayonnaise, freshly squeezed lime juice. Salsa: finely chopped ripe mangoes, finely chopped avocados, fresh cilantro, chopped jalapeno chili, freshly squeezed lime juice. Jerk Marinade: fresh cilantro, flat-leaf parsley, chopped green onions, chopped Scotch bonnet or habanero chili, coarsely chopped garlic, grated fresh ginger, ground allspice, dried thyme, ground cloves, ground cinnamon, olive oil, red wine vinegar, Sutter Home Zinfandel, soy sauce, water, light or dark brown sugar, freshly squeezed lime juice. Patties: ground sirloin beef, Kosher or coarse sea salt, prepared Jerk Marinade, fresh pineapple rings and split jalapeno buns. From House And Home.
- Old-Fashioned : Promises to be the best, ingredients include sirloin steak tips (cut into chunks), boneless beef short ribs (cut into chunks), Kosher salt, ground black pepper, unsalted butter, soft hamburger buns, vegetable oil, slices of American cheese, thinly sliced onion. Classic Burger Sauce: mayonnaise, ketchup, sweet pickle relish, sugar, white vinegar, ground black pepper. From The Bitten Word.
- Homemade Big Mac : Special Sauce: mayonnaise, French dressing, sweet pickle relish, finely minced onion, white vinegar, sugar, salt. Big Mac: hamburger buns, hamburger patties, shredded lettuce, minced onions, pickles and sliced American cheese. From Mrs. Happy Homemaker.
- French Onion : Caramelized Onion: large yellow onions, butter, water, beef bullion cubes, sour cream. Burger: ground beef, Lipton onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper. Toppings: buns, dill pickles, sliced cheese (ie. Swiss or American), potato chips, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce. From Jamie Cooks It Up.
- Fajita : Made with lean ground beef, chopped fresh cilantro, finely chopped red onion, chopped scallions, minced garlic, chili powder, ground cumin, dried oregano, freshly ground pepper, salt, reduced-fat mayonnaise, lime juice, chopped chipotle chile in adobo, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, French rolls, roasted Anaheim or poblano peppers, shredded green cabbage, tomato and slices of red onion. From Eating Well.
- Jalapeno Cheddar : Made with ground beef, small chopped onion, chopped fresh parsley, Worcestershire sauce, chopped seeded jalapeno chile, salt, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper. Worcestershire Glaze: light corn syrup, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, golden brown sugar, butter. Spicy Ranch Sauce: mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro, fresh lime juice, finely chopped onions, minced seeded jalapeno chile, cayenne pepper. Assembled with bacon slices, hamburger buns (or focaccia rolls), lettuce leaves, extra-sharp cheddar and assorted toppings. From Simply So Good.
- Basil Burgers With Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise : (Yield: 6 servings) Made with sun-dried tomatoes, boiling water, fat-free mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, fresh basil leaves (coarsely chopped), Italian seasoning, minced garlic, pepper, salt, lean ground beef, shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, whole wheat hamburger buns and topped with additional fresh basil leaves (optional). From Taste of Home.
- Stroganoff : Ingredients include ground beef, canned cream of mushroom soup, ketchup, sour cream and split bagels. From Campbell’s Kitchen.
- Seasoned Patties : Ingredients include lean ground beef, chicago steak seasoning, plain bread crumbs, egg and salt. From The Small Things Blog.
- Philly Style : Made with lean ground beef chuck, brushed with canola oil before grilling, seasoned with salt and pepper, topped with Provolone cheese, pickled hot pepper, roasted red peppers and onion. From Food Network.
- Jalapeno Cheeseburgers with Bacon & Grilled Onion : Spicy Ranch Sauce: mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro, fresh lime juice, finely chopped green onions, minced seeded jalapeno chile, cayenne pepper. Burgers: ground beef, chopped onion, chopped fresh parsley, Worcestershire sauce, chopped jalapeno chile, salt, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper. Worcestershire-Coffee Glaze: light corn syrup, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, instant coffee crystals, golden brown sugar, butter. Topped with slices of bacon. From Epicurious.
- Classic Western : Made with thick-cut bacon slices, large eggs, milk, minced onion, minced garlic, salt, pepper, lean ground beef, soft bread crumbs, slices of red onion, extra-sharp white or yellow cheddar cheese slices and split hamburger buns. From My Recipes.
- Bacon Burger Melts : Made with coarsely chopped cooked bacon, salt and pepper, potato or brioche buns, mayonnaise, ketchup, sliced sharp yellow cheddar or American cheese, thinly sliced tomato and baby romaine leaves. From Rachael Ray.
- Mushroom & Provolone Patty Melts : Made with ground sirloin, olive oil, thinly sliced yellow onion, salt, black pepper, sliced cremini mushrooms, all-purpose flour, dark beer (such as porter), slices rye bread and reduced-fat provolone cheese slices. From My Recipes.
- Greek Style With Feta Ailoi : Aioli: crumbled feta cheese, light mayonnaise, plain fat-free yogurt, coarsely ground black pepper, minced garlic. Burger: sliced red onion, lean ground round, fresh breadcrumbs, chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers, fresh parsley, dried oregano, salt, coarsely ground black pepper, frozen chopped spinach, lightly beaten egg, crushed garlic and sourdough sandwich buns. From My Recipes.
- Blue Cheese Stuffed : Made with finely chopped onion, ground round, dry breadcrumbs, water, lightly beaten egg white, crumbled blue cheese, fat-free sour cream, toasted English muffins, lettuce leaves and slices of tomato. From My Recipes.
- Cheddar Stuffed : Made with ground beef chuck, cheddar, vegetable oil (for grates), coarse salt and ground pepper, lightly toasted hamburger buns and topped with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and ketchup. From Martha Stewart.
- Stuffed Beef : Made with ground chuck, coarse salt, freshly ground pepper, thinly sliced fresh mozzarella, chopped fresh herb leaves (such as oregano or basil), halved grape tomatoes (optional), vegetable oil (for brushing) and hamburger buns. From Martha Stewart.
- Old-Fashioned Cheeseburgers : Made with ground beef chuck, softened butter, split hamburger buns, coarse salt and ground pepper, slices of American or mild cheddar cheese and topped with shredded iceberg lettuce, pickle chips, thinly sliced red onion, mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise. From Martha Stewart.
- Vietnamese-Style : Made with coarsely shredded carrots, unseasoned rice vinegar, sugar, mayonnaise, Tabasco, tomato paste, minced garlic, Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, ground beef chuck, curry powder, vegetable oil, unsalted butter (softened), baguette, thinly sliced pickled jalapenos and cilantro sprigs. From Delish.
- Basil Chavrie Stuffed : Ingredients include lean ground beef, finely chopped basil, egg, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, Panko bread crumbs and filled with Chavrie (mild soft goat cheese), finely chopped basil and garlic powder. From The Daily Balance.
- Wild Mushroom Cheddar : Ingredients include olive oil, unsalted butter, assorted mushrooms (such as cremini, lobster, chanterelle, stemmed shiitake), finely diced shallot, Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, chopped fresh thyme leaves, fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves (chopped), ground chuck (or ground turkey), canola oil, sharp Cheddar, split hamburger buns and chipotle ketchup (recipe included). From Bobby Flay and found at Reader’s Digest.
- Firecracker : Ingredients include lean ground beef, chunky salsa, frozen breaded cheddar cheese jalapeno peppers (thawed), guacamole, split and toasted hamburger buns, lettuce leaves, salsa con queso dip, sliced plum tomatoes, sliced ripe olives and slices of sweet onion. From Taste of Home.
- Mediterranean Chickpea : Serves 4, made with feta cheese, low-fat plain yogurt, coarse salt and ground pepper, bulgur, chickpeas, ground beef chuck (can be made meatless by replacing with more bulgur, shredded cheddar and egg white), roughly chopped mint leaves, split and lightly toasted hamburger buns, thinly sliced cucumber and sliced tomato. From The Bitten Word.
- French Dip : Made with ground beef, salt and pepper, Swiss cheese slices, fresh sliced mushrooms, minced garlic, butter, slider buns, butter (for spreading). Au Jus: water, bouillon beef base, celery, small onion, thyme, salt and pepper to taste. From Blog Chef.
- Almost White Castle : Made with dehydrated onion flakes, ground chuck beef, salt, American or Cheddar sliced cheese, small dinner rolls, sliced dill pickles, ketchup or mustard as desired. From Chaos In The Kitchen.
- With Chipotle Mayonnaise : Slider ingredients: ground chuck, salt and freshly ground black pepper, cheese slices, mini burger buns. Chipotle Mayonnaise: mayo, adobo sauce, lime juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toppings: pickles and red onion slices. From Bobby Flay at Food Network.
- Bistro-Style With Pickled Onions : Serves 4, made with olive oil, thinly sliced small red onion, coarse salt and ground pepper, sugar, red-wine vinegar, minced garlic, mayonnaise, ground beef chuck, split brioche or soft dinner rolls. From Martha Stewart.
- Spicy Jalapeno : Made with ground beef, jalapenos (seeded and diced fine), shallots, panko bread crumbs, heavy cream, grated spicy Monterey Jack cheese, garlic powder, Kosher salt, cracked black pepper, creme fraiche, salsa verde and dinner rolls. From Aaron McCargo Jr. at Food Network.
- Jalapeno Popper : Ingredients include large jalapeno peppers, Fresno chili pepper, extra virgin olive oil (or vegetable oil), softened cream cheese, grated yellow onion, grated or minced garlic, salt and pepper, cumin, fresh cilantro leaves, coarse ground beef sirloin or chuck, slices of sharp yellow cheddar or smoked yellow cheddar cheese, slider rolls (3″ brioche rolls or dinner rolls). From Rachael Ray.
- Carolina : Made with pork shoulder and beef burger blend, Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, Parker House rolls (halved), bbq sauce. Coleslaw: shredded green cabbage, Kosher salt, green onions, grated carrot, whole-grain mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and freshly ground pepper. From Williams-Sonoma.
- Memphis-Style Minis : Ingredients include lean ground beef, finely chopped red onions, halved Kraft singles, toasted slider buns, coleslaw, bacon slices and bbq sauce. From Kraft Foods.
- Pimento Cheese : Made with white or wheat bread slices, ground beef sirloin, garlic cloves, grated onion, paprika or sweet smoked paprika, lager beer, salt and pepper, olive oil, butter, flour, milk, shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese, well-drained chopped pimentos, yellow mustard, hot sauce and dill pickle chips. From Pass the Sushi.
- Loaded Quinoa Veggie Burgers : Made with uncooked quinoa, diced carrot, sliced scallions, garlic, black beans (canned, drained and rinsed), Italian seasoned dried breadcrumbs, lightly beaten egg, ground cumin, salt, pepper, olive oil. From Can You Stay For Dinner.
- Quinoa : Made with cooked quinoa, shredded Cheddar, low-fat cottage cheese, finely grated carrot (or shredded zucchini), eggs, all-purpose flour, green onions, Splenda or sugar, black pepper, ground cumin, salt, garlic powder and olive oil (for frying). From Eating Well Living Thin.
- Salsa Verde : (Makes 12 mini-burgers) Ingredients include olive oil, diced yellow onion, black beans (canned, drained and cleaned), diced carrots, corn, chopped red bell pepper, chopped spinach, cornmeal, panko breadcrumbs, sea salt, salsa verde, slider buns, avocado, vegan mayonnaise, finely chopped garlic, mini heirloom tomatoes (optional). From The Tolerant Vegan.
- Mexicali Black Bean Patties : Ingredients include olive oil, finely chopped onion, can black beans (rinsed and drained), diced or shredded carrot, cornmeal, breadcrumbs, chili powder, sea salt, chopped fresh cilantro and water. Spicy Mango Sauce: mango, sun dried tomatoes, garlic clove, white or apple cider vinegar and sea salt. Guacamole: avocados, lime or lemon juice, salsa fresca, sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, mini buns or dinner rolls. From Chef Chloe.
- Portobello Minis : (Yields 12) Ingredients include portobello mushrooms, Italian eggplants, yellow squash, zucchini, sea salt, mini brioche buns or dinner rolls, sesame oil, sesame seeds and thinly sliced Swiss cheese. From Country Living.
- Sweet Tater Black Bean : Made with black beans (drained and rinsed), cubed sweet tater (cooked & skin on), frozen or fresh corn, finely chopped onion, garlic cloves, cooked quinoa, rolled oats (partially ground), sunflower seeds, salt, black pepper, cumin, oregano, coriander, chili powder, cayenne (optional) and olive oil. From Edible Perspective.
- Spicy Black Bean : (Yields 4) Ingredients include a can of black beans (drained and rinsed), chopped red pepper, onion wedges, roughly chopped garlic cloves, egg, finely chopped cilantro, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, Sriracha, panko bread crumbs, olive or canola oil, burger buns and your choice of condiments. From Keep It Simple Foods.
- Vegetarian : Serves 8, made with sweet potato, millet, salt, carrot, celery, onion, garlic cloves, sesame oil, shelled fresh peas, canned chickpeas, ground coriander, ground cumin, ground fennel, cayenne pepper, whole-wheat flour, toasted sunflower seeds, fresh lemon juice, chopped chives, finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, freshly ground black pepper, buckwheat, radish or alfalfa sprouts, tahini sauce and olive oil (for buns). From Martha Stewart.
- Southwest Pinto Bean : Ingredients include diced onion, dry breadcrumbs, chopped cilantro, minced seeded jalapeno pepper, reduced-fat sour cream, hot pepper sauce, ground cumin, freshly ground black pepper, salt, large egg, can pinto beans (drained), whole-kernel corn (canned), canola oil, whole wheat hamburger buns (toasted) and lettuce leaves. Chipotle Mayonnaise: low-fat mayonnaise, canned minced chipotle chile in adobo sauce. From My Recipes.
Article printed from TipNut.com: http://tipnut.com
URL to article: http://tipnut.com/burger-recipes/
URLs in this post:
 Cheddar & Onion Smashed Burgers: http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/cheddar-and-onion-smashed-burgers
 Open-Faced Lone Star Burgers: http://gooseberrypatch.typepad.com/blog/2012/03/motw-101-hearty-recipes.html
 Farmhouse Bacon Cheeseburger: http://www.projectfoodie.com/spotlights/cookbooks/craving-good-stuff.html
 Long Boy: http://sunshineandbones.blogspot.ca/2010/09/long-boy-burgers.html
 Open-Face with Horseradish Sauce: http://www.marthastewart.com/312428/open-faced-burgers-with-horseradish-sauc
 With Secret Sauce: http://www.littlemissmomma.com/2011/10/best-burger-ever-recipe-with-secret-sauce.html
 Blue Cheese & Poached Pear: http://mylife-therainbow.blogspot.ca/2011/10/relish-burger.html
 Coffee Rubbed Cheeseburgers: http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/bestof/toprecipes/bestburgerrecipes/recipes/food/views/Coffee-Rubbed-Cheeseburgers-with-Texas-Barbecue-Sauce-353870
 Dominican Chimichurri: http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/bestof/toprecipes/bestburgerrecipes/recipes/food/views/Dominican-Chimichurri-Burgers-240003
 In-N-Out’s Double-Double, Animal: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/07/in-n-outs-double-double-animal-style-burger-recipe.html
 Pineapple Jerk: http://houseandhome.com/food/recipes/pineapple-jerk-burgers-recipe
 Old-Fashioned: http://thebittenword.typepad.com/thebittenword/2008/06/cooks-burgers.html
 Homemade Big Mac: http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/2012/01/homemade-big-mac/
 French Onion: http://jamiecooksitup.net/2011/09/french-onion-burger-of-wonder/
 Fajita: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/fajita_burgers.html
 Jalapeno Cheddar: http://simplysogood.blogspot.ca/2010/05/jalapeno-cheddar-burgers.html
 Basil Burgers With Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Basil-Burgers-with-Sun-Dried-Tomato-Mayonnaise
 Stroganoff: http://www.campbellskitchen.com/Recipes/RecipeDetails.aspx?recipeId=24276
 Seasoned Patties: http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/2012/01/kates-burgers.html
 Philly Style: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/philly-burger-recipe/index.html
 Jalapeno Cheeseburgers with Bacon & Grilled Onion: http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/bestof/toprecipes/bestbaconrecipes/recipes/food/views/Jalapeno-Cheeseburgers-with-Bacon-and-Grilled-Onions-232193
 Classic Western: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/classic-western-burgers-10000000637659/
 Bacon Burger Melts: http://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipes/rachael-ray-magazine-recipe-search/lunch-recipes/bacon-burger-melts
 Mushroom & Provolone Patty Melts: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/mushroom-provolone-patty-melts-10000002012768/
 Greek Style With Feta Ailoi: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/greek-style-burgers-with-feta-aioli-10000000222815/
 Blue Cheese Stuffed: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/blue-cheese-stuffed-burgers-10000000226283/
 Cheddar Stuffed: http://www.marthastewart.com/314979/cheddar-stuffed-burgers
 Stuffed Beef: http://www.marthastewart.com/318965/stuffed-beef-burgers
 Old-Fashioned Cheeseburgers: http://www.marthastewart.com/337695/old-fashioned-cheeseburgers
 Vietnamese-Style: http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/vietnamese-style-banh-mi-burgers-recipe
 Basil Chavrie Stuffed: http://www.thedailybalance.com/2009/06/12/daily-delish-basil-chavrie-stuffed-burgers-guest-post/
 Wild Mushroom Cheddar: http://www.rd.com/food/wild-mushroomcheddar-burger-recipe-by-bobby-flay/
 Firecracker: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Firecracker-Burgers
 Mediterranean Chickpea: http://www.thebittenword.com/thebittenword/2011/03/mediterranean-chickpea-burgers.html
 French Dip: http://blogchef.net/french-dip-burgers-recipe/
 Almost White Castle: http://chaosinthekitchen.com/2010/09/almost-white-castle-sliders-for-a-crowd/
 With Chipotle Mayonnaise: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/sliders-with-chipotle-mayonnaise-recipe/index.html
 Bistro-Style With Pickled Onions: http://www.marthastewart.com/314474/bistro-sliders-with-pickled-onions
 Spicy Jalapeno: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aaron-mccargo-jr/spicy-jalapeno-sliders-recipe/index.html
 Jalapeno Popper: http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=3989
 Carolina: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/carolina-sliders.html
 Memphis-Style Minis: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/mini-memphis-style-bbq-burgers-120035.aspx
 Pimento Cheese: http://passthesushi.com/pimento-cheese-sliders/
 Loaded Quinoa Veggie Burgers: http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2012/01/04/loaded-quinoa-veggie-burgers/
 Quinoa: https://eatingwelllivingthin.wordpress.com/2010/11/01/love-my-quinoa-burger/
 Salsa Verde: http://thetolerantvegan.com/2011/06/salsa-verde-sliders/
 Mexicali Black Bean Patties: http://chefchloe.com/entrees/mexicali-sliders.html
 Portobello Minis: http://www.countryliving.com/recipefinder/mini-portobello-burgers-clv0707
 Sweet Tater Black Bean: http://www.edibleperspective.com/home/2011/7/19/the-burger.html
 Spicy Black Bean: http://www.keepitsimplefoods.com/vegetarian/spicy-black-bean-burgers/
 Vegetarian: http://www.marthastewart.com/317733/vegetarian-burger
 Southwest Pinto Bean: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/southwest-pinto-bean-burgers-with-chipotle-mayonnaise-10000001011293/
Click here to print.