A few weeks ago I put together a whopper of a list for marinades  and kept running across delicious recipes for flank steak. Instead of overwhelming the first collection with them, I decided to make a separate page just for these beefy goodies. Since then, I’ve found even more to bookmark!
This Hit List is a hand-picked selection of ideas I’ve found around the net, can’t wait to try them all!
- Chimichurri-Stuffed : Meat is butterflied then spread with chimichurri, rolled and tied then grilled. Ingredients include parsley leaves, garlic cloves, extra-virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, finely minced red onion, red pepper flakes and salt. From Serious Eats.
- Best Ever BBQ : This can be prepared days in advance, leftovers are great in sandwiches. Marinaded in a mixture of soy sauce, honey, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, ginger, salad oil and chopped green onions. From Vanilla Garlic.
- Spicy : (Broiled or Grilled) Ingredients include sour cream, ground horseradish, chili sauce, lime juice, crushed red pepper flakes and salt. Found at Farm Chick’s Kitchen.
- Spinach & Parmesan : Meat is butterflied then stuffed with baby spinach, onions, garlic, Parmesan, mozzarella, asiago and assorted seasonings. Found at Dinners For A Year And Beyond.
- Panfried with Mushroom Ragout : Yields 4 servings, ingredients include minced garlic, fresh rosemary, dried hot red-pepper flakes, mixed fresh mushrooms, diced tomatoes in juice (canned) and a pinch of sugar. This one’s cooked on the stove. From Epicurious.
- Rocco DiSpirito’s Spiced Orange Marmalade : Plan ahead to marinate overnight. Ingredients include a jar of orange marmalade, red wine vinegar, chili powder, A1 sauce, ketchup, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire. From Good Morning America.
- Maple & Soy Glazed : Low-sodium soy sauce, maple syrup, dry sherry, sesame oil and Sriracha. From Per l’Amore del Cibo.
- Lime : Lime juice, soy sauce, thinly sliced green onions, minced fresh ginger, crushed red pepper flakes, cayenne. From Cooking In Cucamonga.
- Espresso-Rubbed with Green Chile Pesto : Ingredients include chili powder, Kosher salt, instant espresso coffee powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, Green Chile Pesto (includes recipe) and cilantro leaves. From Coffee Scholar.
- Peppers & Onions : (low carb) Vegetable oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, fresh lemon juice, Worcestershire, grainy brown mustard, minced garlic, Montreal seasoning, cumin and red pepper flakes. From Tami’s Kitchen Table Talk.
- Bourbon : The combination of bourbon, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire makes for a boozy, savory sauce that enlivens the meat. Whip it up for a quick dinner. From Chow.
- Jalapeno, Cilantro, Cumin & Lime : Cumin seeds, jalapenos, coarsely chopped garlic, freshly squeezed lime juice, cilantro, extra-virgin olive oil. From Well Fed.
- Korean : Grill seasoning blend, Tamari dark soy, honey, hot red pepper flakes, garlic, toasted sesame oil, scallions and vegetable oil. From Everything Rachael Ray.
- Balsamic : Nice and simple! Made with balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire, dark brown sugar, minced garlic. From Point-less Meals.