Zucchini is a great addition to any meal as a side dish, here’s one tasty way you can make it that couldn’t be easier–grill it!
- Preheat grill on medium-high
- Wash zucchini well then pat dry
- Trim off ends then cut into 1/4″ slices (lengthwise)
- —you can also grill halves if they are very small, increase cooking time as needed
- Brush both sides of slices with olive oil.
- Reduce grill heat to medium and lay the pieces across the grill. Close lid.
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes per side (use tongs to turn pieces) and remove from grill once the zucchini is fork tender.
- Season with salt, pepper and drizzle with fresh lemon juice (if desired). Serve hot.
Looking for more ways to use up all your zucchini? See these delicious loaf breads , make tempting cakes  and if you want to save some to bake with over the winter season, here’s how to freeze it .