150+ Tempting Homemade Ice Creams To Try
Posted By Tipnut On June 24, 2010 @ 1:07 pm In Recipes | 8 Comments
[Updated for 2012] Who doesn’t love homemade ice cream! This Recipe Hit List features a collection of various flavors and techniques to try…some with basic ingredients while others are surely restaurant-worthy. I’ve also included frozen yogurts, gelato and sorbets so there should be something here for everyone.
You’ll find quite a variety here so I’ve organized the collection into groups of flavors for easier browsing.
First, check out these tempting toppings (hot fudge, caramel sauce, homemade magic shell) and a couple of tutorials showing you how to make ice cream without a machine.
- DIY Chocolate Magic Shell : Do you enjoy a crunchy chocolate coating like what you can get from Dairy Queen (dipped cones, etc.)? Here’s how to make it yourself! Made with coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey or palm sugar paste. Scroll down the page a bit to find the recipe. You’ll find another version here  using just semi-sweet chocolate chips and refined coconut oil.
- Easy Dulce de Leche : Oh my! Make a creamy, rich, brown caramel sauce using a can of sweetened condensed milk…that’s it!
- Gooey Hot Fudge : From Martha Stewart, this treat is made with heavy cream, unsalted butter, packed dark-brown sugar, granulated sugar, light corn syrup, unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder, salt, chopped bittersweet chocolate and pure vanilla extract.
Ready for some premium recipes? Here you go…the first group is a collection of “Assorted” flavors, these don’t really fit with the other groupings so they’ll start things off…
- Soda Pop Ice Cream : Foolproof and affordable, made with your favorite soda and sweetened condensed milk. From The Farmer’s Nest.
- Bubble Gum : Made with half & half, heavy cream, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract, salt, red food coloring (optional, just a few drops), pink bubble gum pieces and small gumballs. From A Spicy Perspective.
- Cake Batter : Made with heavy cream, yellow cake mix, sugar, salt, egg yolks, vanilla extract and whole milk. From Baked Perfection.
- Buttered Popcorn : Made with whole milk, heavy cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and buttered popcorn. From Clockwork Lemon.
- Apple Cider : Creamy and tangy, this is made with apple cider, a cinnamon stick, whole allspice berries, green cardamom pods, whole cloves, egg yolks, sugar and heavy cream. From A Bird In The Kitchen.
- Cinnamon : Made with whole milk, turbinado sugar (or regular granulated), pure maple syrup, ground cinnamon, heavy cream, pure vanilla extract and coarse salt. From Erin’s Food Files.
- Cinnamon-Rum : Made with egg yolks, heavy whipping cream, whole milk, sugar, salt, dark rum and ground cinnamon. From Bon Appetit.
- Champagne Sorbet With Red Currant Syrup : Made with champagne, sugar, water, lemon juice, honey or simple syrup, red currants, juice and zest of lemon, honey. From Tartelette.
- Clementine Sorbet : Made with clementines, orange juice, juice of lemons, superfine sugar and water. From Today’s Nest.
- Honey & Toasted Nutmeg : Made with whole nutmeg, milk, heavy cream (35%), sugar, liquid honey, eggs and salt. Makes 1 quart. From Seven Spoons.
- Mascarpone Cheesecake : Made with mascarpone cheese, eggs, sifted icing sugar, sprinkling of salt, vanilla extract, digestives (or ginger nuts, shortbread, graham crackers, biscuits). From Sam Tan’s Kitchen.
- Carrot Cake : (Dairy-Free & Fruit Sweetened) Made with a can of coconut milk, non-dairy milk, small carrots, medjool dates, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ground ginger (optional), nutmeg, allspice or cloves, chopped pecans or walnuts. Garnish with chopped pecans or walnuts, shredded coconut, raisins or crushed pineapple. From Natural Noshing.
- Plum Frozen Yogurt : Made with frozen plum wedges (stoned & with skin), hung yogurt, vanilla sugar and kirsch. From Passionate About Baking.
- Watermelon, Cantaloupe or Honeydew Sorbet : Made with several cups of ripe melon chunks (1″), loosely packed fresh mint or basil, thyme leaves (optional) and honey. From My Recipes.
- Huckleberry : Made with half & half, eggs, sugar, salt, whipping cream, vanilla extract, huckleberries (or blueberries) and sugar. From Country Living.
- Taffy Apple : Made with granulated sugar, packed brown sugar, evaporated milk, molasses, beaten eggs, whipping cream, finely chopped apple (peeled & cored), vanilla extract. Serve with apple slices and caramel ice cream topping (optional). From Better Homes And Gardens.
- Rhubarb-Berry : Ingredients include fresh or frozen rhubarb, sugar, water, sliced fresh strawberries, miniature marshmallows, lemon juice, whipping cream and red food coloring (optional). From Better Homes And Gardens.
- Pear-Ginger : Ingredients include ripe pears (peeled, cored & chopped), sugar, whole milk, fresh ginger (peeled & sliced), egg yolks and sugar. From Better Homes And Gardens.
- Buttermilk : Ingredients include large egg yolks, heavy whipping cream, raw sugar, salt, chilled buttermilk, vanilla extract. From Bon Appetit.
- Honey Almond : Made with heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, honey, lightly salted, roasted almonds (chopped). From A Sweet Simple Life.
- Almond Ice Cream : Ingredients include almond paste, sugar, eggs, almond extract, salt, half-and-half, heavy cream. From Food.com.
- Butter Almond : Ingredients include heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, eggs, sliced almonds and unsalted butter. From Epicurious.
- Avocado : Made with medium ripe avocados, granulated sugar, sour cream, heavy cream, freshly squeezed lime juice and a pinch of salt. From Scoop Adventures.
- Coconut Avocado : Made with ripe medium avocados, sugar, fresh lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk and coconut milk. From My Recipes.
- With Tequila : Ingredients include an avocado puree, water, sugar, lime juice, tequila and lime zest. From Delish.
- Fat Elvis : Made with half-and-half, sugar, salt, lightly beaten eggs, heavy whipping cream, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, pureed ripe bananas, chopped dark chocolate, peanut butter and chopped peanut butter cups. From The Type A Housewife.
- Banana Brown Sugar : Made with very ripe bananas, light or dark brown sugar (or jaggery), coconut milk or full-fat sour cream, sea salt, dark rum, vanilla extract and lemon juice (optional). From David Lebovitz.
- Banana : Made with ripe bananas, fresh squeezed lemon juice, light corn syrup, a vanilla bean (scraped) and heavy cream. From Alton Brown at Food Network.
- Banana-Butter Pecan : Ingredients include finely chopped pecans, melted butter, salt, packed brown sugar, whipping cream, egg yolks, granulated sugar, vanilla, ripe bananas and whole milk. From Better Homes and Gardens.
- Bananas Foster Gelato : Ingredients include packed brown sugar, egg yolks, ground cinnamon, whole milk, whipping cream, ripe bananas, lemon juice, dark rum (or rum extract), vanilla extract. Served with sliced bananas and caramel-flavored ice cream topping (optional). From Better Homes And Gardens.
- Fig, Coconut & Blackberry : Makes around 4 cups, ingredients include fresh ripe figs, water, lemon zest, dried shredded coconut (unsweetened), fresh ginger (minced), honey or agave nectar, coconut milk, lemon juice, fresh blackberries and lemon balm. From Green Kitchen Stories.
- Frozen Yogurt : Made with fresh blackberries, yogurt cheese (or Greek yogurt), sweetened condensed milk. From Kitchen Corners.
- Blackberry Ice Cream : Made with whole milk, eggs, sugar, heavy cream, a pint of fresh blackberries and juice of lemon. From Saveur.
- Perfect Blackberry Ice-Cream : Serves 8 to 10, ingredients include double cream, milk, vanilla pods, egg yolks, caster sugar and blackberries. From The Guardian.
- Blueberry : Made with whipping cream, whole milk, sugar, blueberry pie filling and vanilla. From ique linda.
- Sorbet : Made with unsweetened almond milk, frozen blueberries, honey and a frozen banana. From Easy Paleo.
- Frozen Yogurt : Made with fresh or frozen blueberries, fresh lemon juice, sugar, salt, cinnamon, plain yogurt and whole milk. From One Ordinary Day.
- Blueberry Honey : Makes about 1 1/2 quarts, ingredients include fresh blueberries, honey, water, half-and-half, egg yolks, buttermilk and vanilla extract. From Gidget Goes Home.
- No-Churn Blueberry Cheesecake : Made with spreadable cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, heavy (whipping) cream and blueberry syrup. From Kitchen Simplicity.
- Blueberry Cheesecake : Blueberry Mixture ingredients: sugar, cornstarch, water, fresh or frozen blueberries, lemon juice. Graham Cracker Mixture: graham cracker crumbs, sugar, ground cinnamon, melted butter. Ice Cream: sugar, a package of instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix, heavy whipping cream, milk and vanilla extract. From Sugar Cooking.
- Salted Butter Caramel : Made with sugar, sea salt (fleur de sel), whole milk, salted butter, heavy cream, large egg yolks and vanilla extract. From David Lebovitz.
- Dulce de Leche Gelato : Made with a can of sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, water, egg yolks, heavy cream, vanilla and salt. From Emeril Lagasse at Food Network.
- Cherry Rippled Vanilla : (frozen yogurt) Made with cherries (pitted and halved), granulated sugar, corn starch, salt, zest and juice of lemon, plain whole-milk yogurt and vanilla extract. From Technicolor Kitchen.
- Cherry Frozen Yogurt : Made with cherries, sugar, Greek yogurt, cognac (optional, can substitute with honey), almond extract and bittersweet chocolate (optional). From Mangio Dasola.
- Cherry Bourbon : Made with granular sweetener for ice cream, cornstarch, salt, 2% reduced-fat milk, half & half, egg yolk, vanilla bean paste (or extract), drained & coarsely chopped canned, pitted cherries in heavy syrup, bourbon. From My Recipes.
- Cherries & Chocolate : Made with shaved dark chocolate, fresh Bing cherries (pitted & quartered), large eggs, sugar, heavy or whipping cream, milk and salt. From Kiss My Spatula.
- Cherry Chocolate Chip : Ingredients include a package of frozen dark cherries (thawed), sugar, egg yolks, salt, heavy cream, whole milk, miniature semisweet chocolate chips (or a chopped chocolate bar), vanilla and freshly squeezed lemon juice. From The Deen Brothers.
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter : Made with whole milk, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, a pinch of salt, cornstarch, heavy cream, semi-sweet chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter. From Becky Bakes.
- Salted Chocolate, Peanut and Pistachio Nougat : Made with sugar, glucose, water, good-quality honey, egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar, unsweetened chocolate, salted and roasted pistachios, salted and roasted peanuts. From Cannelle et Vanille.
- Dark Chocolate Sorbet : Made with water, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, salt, vanilla and a good quality dark rum (optional). From Vittles and Bits.
- Chocolate & Kahlua : Made with coconut milk, whole coffee beans, heavy cream, agave nectar, dutch-processed cocoa powder and Kahlua liqueur. From Vittles and Bits.
- Chocolate Chip Kahlua : Made with unsweetened almond milk, cream, granulated erythritol, unsweetened cocoa powder, instant coffee, egg yolks, unsweetened chocolate (chopped fine), Kahlua, stevia extract and high % cacao. From All Day I Dream About Food.
- Hazelnut & Milk Chocolate : Made with hazelnuts, whole milk, cream, sugar, coarse sea salt, milk chocolate and egg yolks. From fleur du poirier.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter : Made with half & half, unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder, sugar, salt and smooth peanut butter. Peanut Butter Patties: peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) and confectioners’ sugar. From Dinner & Dessert.
- Double Chocolate Gelato : Made with whole milk, heavy cream, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, bittersweet chocolate (finely chopped), egg yolks, Kahlua, pure vanilla extract, salt, dark chocolate (roughly chopped). From Room For Dessert.
- Chocolate Gelato : Made with whole milk, cornstarch, light corn syrup, sugar, Kosher salt, bittersweet chocolate, vanilla extract. From The Italian Dish.
- With Almonds : Made with sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, whole chocolate milk, chocolate syrup and toasted sliced almonds. From My Recipes.
- Toffee Crunch : Ingredients include sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, whipping cream, milk, vanilla, salt, cubed or crushed ice, rock salt and chocolate-covered toffee pieces. From Better Homes And Gardens.
- Coconut : Made with packed sweetened flaked coconut, half-and-half, sweetened cream of coconut (canned), egg yolks, sugar and heavy cream. From Williams-Sonoma.
- Pina Colada : Made with a can of coconut milk, agave nectar and freshly chopped pineapple. From Elana’s Pantry.
- Toasted Coconut & Almond : Made with unflavored gelatin, water, low-fat milk, egg yolks, nonfat sweetened condensed milk, vanilla bean, toasted coconut flakes and chopped toasted almonds. From Delish.
- With Saffron : Ingredients include heavy cream, coconut milk, palm sugar (or white or unrefined cane sugar), saffron threads. From David Lebovitz.
- Cappuccino Crunch : Made with heavy cream, whole milk, strong brewed coffee, granulated sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, light corn syrup, no-fat dry milk powder, cornstarch, pure vanilla extract, cinnamon salt, chopped chocolate covered coffee beans, chopped bittersweet chocolate. Found at From My Sweet Heart.
- Coffee With Caramel, Marshmallows & Chocolate Chips : Made with milk, egg yolks, sugar, instant coffee, vanilla extract, heavy cream, caramel sauce, miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips. From Cooking With Michele.
- Espresso : Made with half & half, egg yolks, sugar, salt, ground espresso coffee beans, coffee liqueur (Kahlua), pure vanilla extract, chocolate-covered espresso beans (chopped). From Mangio Dasola.
- Coffee : Made with espresso coffee (or instant coffee), whole milk, light brown sugar, egg yolks, heavy cream and vanilla extract. From Mangio Dasola.
- Mocha : Made with semisweet chocolate squares (coarsely chopped), strong brewed coffee, whipping cream, half & half, sugar, instant coffee granules and egg yolks. From My Recipes.
- Mocha-Latte : Made with sugar, cornstarch, instant espresso, salt, milk, heavy whipping cream, egg yolk, vanilla bean paste, chopped pecans, finely chopped semisweet chocolate and garnished with dark chocolate sticks. From My Recipes.
- Oatmeal Cookie : Makes approximately 1 quart, ingredients include sour cream, half & half, sugar, packed brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, pure vanilla extract, soaked raisins (includes recipe) and small pieces of oatmeal cookies. From Scoop Adventures.
- Christmas Cookie Dough : Made with milk of choice or nondairy creamer or coconut milk, brown sugar, stevia (or agave or maple syrup), salt, pure vanilla extract, pure peppermint extract, raw sugar cookie dough (recipe included) and red & green sprinkles or tiny dots. From Chocolate Covered Katie.
- Cookies ‘n Cream : Makes 1 quart, ingredients include whole milk, heavy cream, egg yolks, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, vodka (or other neutral spirit), Oreos or “Fauxreos” (recipe provided). Found at Serious Eats.
- Rosemary Cranberry Sorbet : Made with sugar, rosemary, whole-berry cranberry sauce, crisp apples (peeled, cored & chopped) and fresh lemon juice. From Country Living.
- Cranberry Walnut : Made with whole milk, heavy cream, cornstarch, softened cream cheese, Kosher salt, cane sugar, light corn syrup, cinnamon sticks, soaked cranberries (recipe included) and chopped toasted walnuts. From Scoop Adventures.
- Cranberry : Made with fresh or frozen cranberries, water, milk, sugar, heavy whipping cream, orange juice and lemon juice. From Taste of Home.
- Cranberry & Citrus Sorbet : Made with fresh or frozen cranberries, water, superfine or caster sugar, freshly squeezed orange juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice, orange peel and sea salt. From cannelle et vanille.
- Cranberry With Vanilla Bean Sorbet : Made with fresh or frozen cranberries, water, sugar, coarse Kosher salt, vanilla bean and fresh lemon juice. From Bon Appetit.
- Grape & Pink Champagne Sorbet : Made with black seedless grapes, pink champagne (or regular), sugar and lemon juice. From Delicieux.
- Concord Grape Swirl : Made with Concord grapes, sugar, vitamin C powder (optional, used to brighten color), egg yolks, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla bean, coarse salt and milk. From Martha Stewart.
- Matcha : Makes 1.5L and made with whole milk, thickened cream, caster sugar, matcha powder and contents of 2 green tea teabags. From The Catty Life.
- Simple Thai Tea : Made with half & half (or whole milk), loose leaf Thai tea, sugar and heavy cream. From Ivory Hut.
- Green Tea Coconut : Yields 1 quart and made with coconut milk, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, matcha powder, granulated sugar, salt and garnished with toasted almonds. From The Pastry Affair.
- Lavender Dark Chocolate Chip : Made with heavy cream, half-n-half, sugar, salt, dried lavender buds (or fresh chopped), vanilla bean, purple food coloring (optional) and a dark chocolate bar. From A Spicy Perspective.
- Blueberry Lavender : Made with heavy cream, whole milk, dried lavender flowers, large egg yolks, sugar, vanilla extract and blueberries. From Country Living.
- Honey Lavender : Ingredients include heavy cream, half & half, mild honey, dried edible lavender flowers, large eggs and salt. From Epicurious.
- Lavender : Ingredients include half & half, fresh lavender flowers (or dried), sugar, lightly beaten egg yolks and heavy whipping cream. From Taste of Home.
- Lemon & Lavender : Ingredients include granulated sugar, zested lemons, fresh lavender (or dried), whole milk, heavy cream, egg yolks, thin slices of fresh lemon and sprigs of fresh lavender. From Emeril Lagasse at Food Network.
- Lemon-Lime Gelato : Made with milk, sugar, egg yolks, grated lemon peel, lemon juice, lime juice and heavy whipping cream. From Red Couch Recipes.
- Meyer Lemon Gelato : Serves 6 and made with large egg yolks, water, grated Meyer lemon zest, fresh Meyer lemon juice, granulated sugar, heavy cream, whole milk, light corn syrup, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. From A Food Centric Life.
- Lemon Gelato : Made with milk, sugar, egg yolks (lightly beaten), grated lemon peel, lemon juice and heavy whipping cream. From Taste of Home.
- Lemon With Berry Swirl : Made with lemon zest, sugar, whole milk, heavy cream, salt, vanilla, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, lemon juice and cornstarch. From One Lovely Life.
- Lemon Meringue Pie : Ingredients include whole milk, granulated sugar, heavy cream, zest and juice of lemon, lemon curd (jar), graham cracker sheets and small meringue cookies. Makes about 2 pints. From The Runaway Spoon.
- Rich Lemon : Ingredients include white sugar, fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, eggs, whole milk and heavy cream. From Cafe Johnsonia.
- Smooth Lime Sorbet : Make about 12 hours ahead of time, ingredients include water, sugar, an egg white, juice and zest of large limes. From Sam Tan’s Kitchen.
- Key Lime Pie : Ingredients include granular sweetener for ice cream, cornstarch, salt, 2% reduced-fat milk, half-and-half, egg yolk, Key lime zest, Key lime juice and coarsely crushed graham crackers. From My Recipes.
- Refreshing Lime Sherbet : Ingredients include finely grated lime rind, sugar, half-and-half, fresh lime juice, water, salt and garnished with fresh mint springs, thinly sliced lime wedges and lime rind strips. From My Recipes.
- Lime Ice Cream : Made with milk, sugar, lime juice, grated lime peel and heavy whipping cream. From Taste of Home.
- Mango : Made with just two ingredients, mangos (prepared the day before and frozen) and cream. Serve as soon as the ingredients are blended. From Ruth’s Real Food.
- Mango : Made with pureed mangos, sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream. From Delicious Wordflux.
- Mango Sorbet : Ingredients include large, ripe mangoes, sugar, water, freshly squeezed lime juice, dark rum and a pinch of salt. From Susi’s Kochen Und Backen Adventures.
- Maple Walnut : Yields about 2 quarts, ingredients include milk, cream, maple syrup, vanilla and finely chopped walnuts. From Strocel.
- With Walnuts : Ingredients include water, coconut butter, maple syrup, Celtic Sea salt and soaked walnuts. From Immer Wachsen.
- Maple Walnut : Ingredients include coarsely chopped walnuts, maple syrup, cream, whipping cream, egg yolks and maple extract. From Canadian Living.
- Ginger Maple : Made with heavy (whipping) cream, 2% milk, pure maple syrup, white sugar, pure vanilla extract, fresh ginger and salt. From Mmm…Is for Mommy.
- Mint Chip : Makes about a quart, ingredients include whole milk, sugar, heavy cream, salt, fresh mint leaves, large egg yolks and bittersweet or semisweet chocolate (chopped). From David Lebovitz.
- Sugar-Free Mint : Made with heavy whipping cream, unsweetened almond milk, egg yolks, green food coloring (just a few drops), Torani S.F. Peppermint flavored syrup, mint extract and stevia powder. From I Breathe…I’m Hungry.
- Coconut Mint Chocolate Chip : Made with coconut milk, agave nectar, fresh mint (minced), gluten & dairy-free chocolate chips. From Laura Friendly.
- Mint : Made with whole milk, cornstarch, softened cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, light corn syrup, coarsely chopped mint leaves and Kosher salt. From Food & Wine.
- Heavenly Fresh Mint : Yields 1 quart, ingredients include heavy cream, whole milk, large fresh mint sprigs (coarsely torn), large egg yolks and sugar. From. Delish.
- Nutella Banana Peanut Butter : Made with whole milk, heavy cream, vanilla bean pod, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla extract, vodka (just a couple tablespoons), ripe banana, peanut butter and Nutella. From The Hungry Housewife.
- 2-Ingredient Nutella Ice Cream : Made with Nutella and evaporated milk. From The Red Spoon.
- Winter Peach : Made with semi-frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, granulated sugar, sour cream, heavy cream, vanilla extract and peach schnapps. Includes a recipe for Popcorn Cookies to serve scoops of the ice cream on, yum! From Jane’s Sweets & Baking Journal.
- Georgia Peach : Makes 1 quart, ingredients include finely chopped peaches (peeled), sugar, juice of lemon, large eggs, heavy or whipping cream and whole milk. From The Novice Chef.
- Peach Custard : Made with whole milk, half & half, sugar, a pinch of salt, pureed peaches, vanilla extract and egg yolks. From Country Cleaver.
- Fresh Peach : Made with large peaches, brown sugar, coconut cream (or whole cream), almond milk (or half & half), coconut oil (optional), vanilla extract, almond extract (optional) and a pinch of salt. From Delightful Delicacies.
- Rosy Peach : Made with ripe peaches, water, peach schnapps, sugar, Greek yogurt, half & half, milk, vanilla and freshly squeezed lemon juice. From Oklahoma Peach Fuzz.
- Peach Brown Sugar : Makes about 2 quarts, ingredients include ripe peaches, sugar, lemon juice, milk, light brown sugar, large eggs, heavy cream and vanilla extract. From Dessert First.
- Peach Maple : Made with ripe peaches, fresh lemon juice, heavy cream, milk, vanilla bean, egg yolks, sugar, salt, pure maple syrup and bourbon. From Food & Wine.
- Peanut Butter Swirl : Makes about 1 quart, ingredients include milk, sugar, eggs, smooth natural peanut butter, heavy cream, vanilla extract and salted, roasted, shelled peanuts (chopped). From Saveur.
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream : Ingredients include milk, sugar, vanilla, egg yolks, heavy cream and peanut butter (smooth or chunky). From Cherry Tea Cakes.
- With Peanut Butter Cups : Ingredients include Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (chopped into small chunks), peanuts (toasted), peanut butter, granulated sugar, whole milk, heavy cream, good vanilla extract and chocolate syrup. From Pie Birds.
- Peanut Butter Bliss : Made with coconut/palm sugar, creamy, unsalted peanut butter, pure vanilla extract, milk, heavy cream/whipping cream (or half & half), a pinch of sea salt and egg yolks. From Natural Noshing.
- Buttered Pecan Butterscotch : Made with unsalted butter, dark brown sugar, salt, extra thick double cream, whole milk, egg yolks, vanilla extract, pecan halves and sea salt. From Poires au Chocolat.
- Butter Pecan Affogato : Made with unsalted butter, chopped pecans, large eggs, packed light brown sugar, salt, heavy cream (or whole milk for a lighter version), half-and-half, vanilla extract and freshly brewed espresso. From Leite’s Culinaria.
- Butter Pecan : Made with dark brown sugar, whole milk, vanilla salt, heavy cream, chopped pecans, vanilla and butter. From Cravings Of A Lunatic.
- Butterscotch Pecan : Made with unsalted butter, brown sugar, coarse salt, heavy (whipping) cream, whole milk, large egg yolks, pure vanilla extract, scotch whiskey, coarsely chopped pecans. From Mmm…is for Mommy.
- Peppermint : Made with 2% reduced-fat milk, large egg yolks, vanilla extract, fat-free sweetened condensed milk, and crushed peppermint candies. From My Recipes.
- Scott’s Famous Peppermint Ice Cream : Ingredients include milk, sugar, salt, half & half, vanilla extract, Torani Peppermint Syrup, whipping cream, crushed peppermint candies. From Simply This, That & The Other.
- Peppermint Ice Cream : Makes 3 quarts, ingredients include milk, salt, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla, heavy cream, half-and-half, crushed hard peppermint candy, crushed soft peppermint and garnished with pieces of hard candy. From Epicurious.
- Easy Recipe : Makes 2 quarts, ingredients include sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, skim milk, peppermint extract, vanilla extract, red food coloring and very finely crushed candy canes or peppermint candies. From Your Southern Peach.
- Pistachio : Made with whole milk, cornstarch, softened cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, light corn syrup, toasted pistachios (very finely ground), pure almond extract and Kosher salt. From Food & Wine.
- Pistachio : Makes about 2 quarts, ingredients include unsalted shelled pistachios, sugar, milk, heavy cream, large egg yolks, almond extract, whipped cream (for garnish). From Emeril Lagasse at Food Network.
- With Shaved Chocolate : Made with unsalted roasted pistachio nuts, whole milk, heavy cream, egg yolks, sugar, fine sea salt, almond extract and bittersweet chocolate. From One Vanilla Bean.
- Berry : Makes 2.5 litres, ingredients include currants, rum, amaretto or other liqueur (or fruit juice), glace pineapple, apricots or paw paw (finely chopped), finely grated lemon zest, shelled unsalted pistachio nuts, fresh or frozen raspberries, eggs, caster sugar, water, chilled cream. From Annabel Langbein.
- Pumpkin Spice : Made with heavy cream, 2% milk, pure pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, allspice and nutmeg. From Lawfully Wedded Wife.
- Pumpkin : Made with whole milk, heavy cream, granulated sugar, freshly-grated ginger, ground cinnamon, cinnamon stick, freshly-ground nutmeg, Kosher salt, large egg yolks, packed dark brown sugar, vanilla extract and Grand Marnier, rum or brandy (optional). From David Lebovitz.
- Pumpkin : Ingredients include fresh pumpkin puree (or canned unsweetened), vanilla extract, heavy cream, firmly packed dark brown sugar, egg yolks, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, salt, freshly grated nutmeg and bourbon. From Williams-Sonoma.
- White Chocolate Raspberry : Made with whole milk, heavy cream, granulated sugar, large eggs, vanilla extract and white chocolate morsels. From What’s Cookin’ Chicago.
- Red Rose Sorbet : Yields about 1 quart, ingredients include fresh or frozen raspberries, cold water, granulated sugar, lemon or lime juice, Chambord or raspberry liqueur (optional) and rose water. From Not So Humble Pie.
- Raspberry Cheesecake : Made with softened cream cheese, sugar, pureed, strained raspberries, whipping cream and whole milk. From Country Living.
- Raspberry Ice Cream : Ingredients include egg yolks, half-and-half, sugar, heavy cream, raspberries, sugar, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. From Two Tarts.
- Raspberry Buttermilk Sherbet : Made with fresh raspberries, sugar, buttermilk, vanilla extract and garnished with fresh mint springs and fresh raspberries. From My Recipes.
- Creamy Red Velvet : Made with coconut milk, half & half, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla extract, dutch cocoa powder, red food coloring and heavy cream. From Vittles and Bits.
- With Cream Cheese Base : Yields about 3 cups and made with cream cheese, sour cream, half & half, granulated sugar, salt and red velvet cake crumbs. From Brown Eyed Baker.
- Red Velvet : Made with heavy cream, egg yolks, sugar, buttermilk, unsweetened cocoa powder, red food coloring, white vinegar and vanilla extract. From Yum Sugar.
- With Fresh Strawberries : Makes about a pint, ingredients include sour cream, buttermilk, heavy cream, milk, sugar, a pinch of salt and lemon juice, fresh ripe strawberries, sugar (to taste) and balsamic vinegar. From Pastry Studio.
- Instant Strawberry : Made with full fresh cream, milk, fresh strawberries, brown sugar, crushed nuts (optional), essence (any kind you like) and a pinch of salt. From Flavors of Mumbai.
- Strawberry Rhubarb : Made with whole milk, half & half, sugar, large egg yolks, chopped fresh rhubarb, fruity red wine (such as merlot) and chopped fresh strawberries. From My Recipes.
- Strawberry Cheesecake : Made with softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, whipping cream, lemon zest, hulled fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped honey graham crackers and strawberry preserves. From Beloved Green.
- Strawberry Cheesecake : Made with softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, grated lemon zest, fresh strawberries, graham crackers. From Leite’s Culinaria.
- Frozen Strawberry Yogurt : Easy recipe made with strawberries, light condensed milk and 0% fat Greek yogurt. From BBC GoodFood.
- 2-Ingredient Ice Cream : Made with heavy cream and a can of sweetened condensed milk (you can add vanilla extract too but that’s optional). Also includes a tasty twist by making a S’mores version with chocolate covered graham cracker pieces and marshmallow ice cream topping (or Marshmallow Fluff). From Cookies & Cups.
- Best-Ever Vanilla : Made with a vanilla bean, heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, light corn syrup, salt, large egg yolks and vanilla extract. From Dishing The Divine.
- Vanilla : Ingredients include whole milk, sugar, egg yolks, salt, half & half, whipping cream and vanilla extract. From Country Living.
Article printed from TipNut.com: http://tipnut.com
URL to article: http://tipnut.com/homemade-ice-cream/
URLs in this post:
 DIY Chocolate Magic Shell: http://mexicanwildflower.blogspot.com/2011/06/chocolate-coconut-milk-ice-cream-w.html
 another version here: http://www.sweetestkitchen.com/2011/08/cherry-popsicles-with-homemade-magic-shell/
 Easy Dulce de Leche: http://www.notderbypie.com/dulce-de-leche/
 Gooey Hot Fudge: http://www.marthastewart.com/350296/hot-fudge-over-vanilla-ice-cream
 Ice Cream In A Bag Tutorial: http://science.howstuffworks.com/innovation/edible-innovations/ice-cream3.htm
 Disney’s FamilyFun: http://spoonful.com/recipes/homemade-ice-cream-bag
 How To Make Ice Cream Without A Machine: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2007/07/making-ice-crea-1/
 Soda Pop Ice Cream: http://www.thefarmersnest.com/2010/07/soda-pop-ice-cream.html
 Bubble Gum: http://www.aspicyperspective.com/2012/01/bubble-gum-ice-cream.html
 Cake Batter: http://www.bakedperfection.com/2011/03/cake-batter-ice-cream.html
 Buttered Popcorn: http://www.clockworklemon.com/2011/06/buttered-popcorn-ice-cream.html
 Apple Cider: http://abirdinthekitchen.com/home/2009/10/26/apple-cider-ice-cream.html
 Cinnamon: http://www.erinsfoodfiles.com/2009/12/cinnamon-ice-cream.html
 Cinnamon-Rum: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2009/05/cinnamon_rum_ice_cream
 Champagne Sorbet With Red Currant Syrup: http://www.tarteletteblog.com/2012/01/recipe-gluten-free-champagne-sorbet.html
 Clementine Sorbet: http://todaysnest.typepad.com/todays-nest/2012/01/treat-of-the-week-frozen-clementine-sorbet.html
 Honey & Toasted Nutmeg: http://www.sevenspoons.net/blog/2011/9/28/of-feast-and-family.html
 Mascarpone Cheesecake: http://bakecookeat.blogspot.com/2010/06/mascarpone-cheesecake-ice-cream.html
 Carrot Cake: http://naturalnoshing.wordpress.com/2011/09/28/carrot-ice-cream/
 Plum Frozen Yogurt: http://www.passionateaboutbaking.com/2011/10/frozen-plum-frozen-yogurt-low-fat-treat-for-pinktober.html
 Watermelon, Cantaloupe or Honeydew Sorbet: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/watermelon-cantaloupe-or-honeydew-sorbet-10000001823285/
 Huckleberry: http://www.countryliving.com/recipefinder/huckleberry-ice-cream-recipe-clv0610
 Taffy Apple: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/ice-cream/taffy-apple-ice-cream/
 Rhubarb-Berry: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/ice-cream/rhubarb-berry-ice-cream/
 Pear-Ginger: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/ice-cream/pear-ginger-ice-cream/
 Buttermilk: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2010/08/buttermilk_ice_cream
 Honey Almond: http://www.asweetsimplelife.com/home/2012/3/7/honey-almond-ice-cream.html
 Almond Ice Cream: http://www.food.com/recipe/almond-ice-cream-175040
 Butter Almond: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Butter-Almond-Ice-Cream-241732
 Avocado: http://www.scoopadventures.com/home/avocado-ice-cream.html
 Coconut Avocado: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/coconut-avocado-ice-cream-10000001886174/
 With Tequila: http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/avocado-ice-cream-recipe
 Fat Elvis: http://ohmyveggies.com/recipe-fat-elvis-ice-cream/
 Banana Brown Sugar: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2010/03/banana-ice-cream-recipe/
 Banana: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/banana-ice-cream-recipe/index.html
 Banana-Butter Pecan: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/ice-cream/banana-butter-pecan-ice-cream/
 Bananas Foster Gelato: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/ice-cream/bananas-foster-gelato/
 Fig, Coconut & Blackberry: http://www.greenkitchenstories.com/fig-coconut-blackberry-ice-cream/
 Frozen Yogurt: http://www.kitchencorners.com/2009/08/creamy-blackberry-frozen-yogurt.html
 Blackberry Ice Cream: http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Blackberry-Ice-Cream
 Perfect Blackberry Ice-Cream: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/allotment/2010/sep/14/allotments-gardeningadvice
 Blueberry: http://quelinda-crafts.blogspot.com/2011/09/not-too-late-for-taste-of-summer.html
 Sorbet: http://www.easypaleo.com/2011/12/27/food-diary-blueberry-sorbet/
 Frozen Yogurt: http://oneordinaryday.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/blueberry-frozen-yogurt/
 Blueberry Honey: http://gidgetgoeshome.com/2010/07/11/sunday-treat-blueberry-honey-homemade-ice-cream/
 No-Churn Blueberry Cheesecake: http://kitchensimplicity.com/no-churn-blueberry-cheesecake-ice-cream/
 Blueberry Cheesecake: http://sugarcooking.blogspot.com/2010/06/blueberry-cheesecake-ice-cream.html
 Salted Butter Caramel: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2007/04/salted-butter-c/
 Dulce de Leche Gelato: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/dulce-de-leche-gelato-recipe/index.html
 Cherry Rippled Vanilla: http://www.technicolorkitcheninenglish.blogspot.com/2012/01/cherry-rippled-vanilla-frozen-yogurt.html
 Cherry Frozen Yogurt: http://www.mangiodasola.com/2009/07/cherry-frozen-yogurt-with-chocolate.html
 Cherry Bourbon: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/cherry-bourbon-ice-cream-50400000113396/
 Cherries & Chocolate: http://kissmyspatula.com/2009/07/07/homemade-cherry-garcia-ice-cream/
 Cherry Chocolate Chip: http://thedeenbros.com/index.php/recipes/recipe_detail/homemade_cherry-chocolate_chip_ice_cream/
 Double Chocolate Peanut Butter: http://www.beckybakes.net/2011/08/05/frozen-treat-friday-double-chocolate-peanut-butter-ice-cream/
 Salted Chocolate, Peanut and Pistachio Nougat: http://www.cannellevanille.com/ice-cream-and-sorbet/salted-chocolate-peanut-and-pistachio-nougat-ice-cream/
 Dark Chocolate Sorbet: http://vittlesandbits.blogspot.com/2010/04/dark-chocolate-sorbet.html
 Chocolate & Kahlua: http://vittlesandbits.blogspot.com/2011/05/chocolate-kahlua-coconut-milk-ice-cream.html
 Chocolate Chip Kahlua: http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2011/11/chocolate-chocolate-chip-kahlua-ice-cream-low-carb-and-gluten-free.html
 Hazelnut & Milk Chocolate: http://fleurdupoirier.blogspot.com/2011/08/gianduja-ice-cream-hazelnut.html
 Chocolate Peanut Butter: http://dinneranddessert.wordpress.com/2009/03/25/chocolate-peanut-butter-ice-cream/
 Double Chocolate Gelato: http://juliasroomfordessert.blogspot.com/2012/02/double-chocolate-gelato.html
 Chocolate Gelato: http://theitaliandishblog.com/imported-20090913150324/2011/2/8/chocolate-gelato.html
 With Almonds: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/no-cook-chocolate-almond-ice-cream-10000000671422/
 Toffee Crunch: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/ice-cream/chocolate-toffee-crunch-ice-cream/
 Coconut: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/coconut-ice-cream.html
 Pina Colada: http://www.elanaspantry.com/pina-colada-ice-cream/
 Toasted Coconut & Almond: http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/toasted-coconut-almond-ice-cream-recipe-ew0510
 With Saffron: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2008/09/quick-coconut-ice-cream-with-saf/
 Cappuccino Crunch: http://www.frommysweetheart.com/cappuccino-crunch-ice-cream/
 Coffee With Caramel, Marshmallows & Chocolate Chips: http://cookingwithmichele.com/2011/07/premium-ice-cream-made-at-home/
 Espresso: http://www.mangiodasola.com/2010/01/espresso-ice-cream.html
 Coffee: http://www.mangiodasola.com/2009/10/coffee-ice-cream.html
 Mocha: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/mocha-ice-cream-10000000257433/
 Mocha-Latte: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/mocha-latte-ice-cream-10000001997572/
 Oatmeal Cookie: http://www.scoopadventures.com/home/oatmeal-cookie-ice-cream.html
 Christmas Cookie Dough: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/12/21/christmas-cookie-dough-ice-cream/
 Cookies ‘n Cream: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/08/cookies-n-cream-ice-cream-recipe.html
 Rosemary Cranberry Sorbet: http://www.countryliving.com/recipefinder/rosemary-cranberry-sorbet-recipe
 Cranberry Walnut: http://www.scoopadventures.com/home/cranberry-walnut-ice-cream.html
 Cranberry: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Cranberry-Ice-Cream
 Cranberry & Citrus Sorbet: http://www.cannellevanille.com/gluten-free/cranberry-and-citrus-sorbet-and-its-fruit-salad/
 Cranberry With Vanilla Bean Sorbet: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2009/11/cranberry_and_vanilla_bean_sorbet
 Grape & Pink Champagne Sorbet: http://www.ledelicieux.com/2012/02/27/grape-pink-champagne-sorbet/
 Concord Grape Swirl: http://www.marthastewart.com/284494/concord-grape-swirl-ice-cream
 Matcha: http://www.thecattylife.com/2012/01/recipe-matcha-ice-cream/
 Simple Thai Tea: http://ivoryhut.com/2010/04/simple-thai-tea-ice-cream/
 Green Tea Coconut: http://thepastryaffair.squarespace.com/blog/2012/1/5/green-tea-coconut-ice-cream.html
 Lavender Dark Chocolate Chip: http://www.aspicyperspective.com/2011/03/lavender-dark-chocolate-chip-ice-cream.html
 Blueberry Lavender: http://www.countryliving.com/recipefinder/blueberry-lavender-ice-cream-3524
 Honey Lavender: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Honey-Lavender-Ice-Cream-108526
 Lavender: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Lavender-Ice-Cream
 Lemon & Lavender: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/fresh-lemon-and-lavender-ice-cream-recipe/index.html
 Lemon-Lime Gelato: http://redcouchrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/07/lemon-lime-gelato.html
 Meyer Lemon Gelato: http://afoodcentriclife.com/the-sweet-life-meyer-lemons-and-meyer-lemon-gelato/
 Lemon Gelato: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Lemon-Gelato
 Lemon With Berry Swirl: http://www.onelovelylife.com/?p=3208
 Lemon Meringue Pie: http://therunawayspoon.com/blog/2010/08/lemon-meringue-pie-ice-cream/
 Rich Lemon: http://www.cafejohnsonia.com/2008/02/rich-lemon-ice-cream.html
 Smooth Lime Sorbet: http://bakecookeat.blogspot.com/2010/07/smooth-homemade-lime-sorbet-without-ice.html
 Key Lime Pie: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/key-lime-pie-ice-cream-50400000113415/
 Refreshing Lime Sherbet: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/refreshing-lime-sherbet-10000001057277/
 Lime Ice Cream: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Lime-Ice-Cream
 Mango: http://www.ruthsrealfood.com/2011/09/two-ingredient-mango-ice-cream.html
 Mango: http://www.deliciouswordflux.com/2011/07/mangoland-series-mango-ice-cream/
 Mango Sorbet: http://susikochenundbacken.blogspot.com/2010/06/ice-cream-fridays-mango-sorbet.html
 Maple Walnut: http://www.strocel.com/maple-walnut-ice-cream/
 With Walnuts: http://www.immerwachsen.com/2011/11/30/maple-ice-cream/
 Maple Walnut: http://www.canadianliving.com/food/maple_walnut_ice_cream.php
 Ginger Maple: http://www.mmmisformommy.com/2011/05/ginger-maple-ice-cream-philadelphia.html
 Mint Chip: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2010/05/mint-chip-ice-cream-recipe-chocolate/
 Sugar-Free Mint: http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2012/02/sugar-free-mint-ice-cream.html
 Coconut Mint Chocolate Chip: http://laurafriendly.com/coconut-mint-chocolate-chip-ice-cream/
 Mint: http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/mint-ice-cream
 Heavenly Fresh Mint: http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/heavenly-fresh-mint-ice-cream
 Nutella Banana Peanut Butter: http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2011/07/nutella-banana-peanut-butter-ice-cream.html
 2-Ingredient Nutella Ice Cream: http://theredspoonblog.com/2010/03/nutella-ice-cream/
 Winter Peach: http://janessweets.blogspot.com/2012/03/winter-peach-ice-cream-on-popcorn.html
 Georgia Peach: http://www.thenovicechefblog.com/2011/07/foodie-block-party-georgia-peach-ice-cream/
 Peach Custard: http://www.countrycleaver.com/2011/09/peach-custard-ice-cream.html
 Fresh Peach: http://delightfuldelicacies.blogspot.com/2010/09/transitional.html
 Rosy Peach: http://oklahomapeachfuzz.blogspot.com/2011/07/rosy-peach-ice-cream_26.html
 Peach Brown Sugar: http://dessertfirstgirl.com/2009/10/peach-brown-sugar-ice-cream-with-hazelnut-sugar-cookies.html
 Peach Maple: http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/peach-maple-ice-cream
 Peanut Butter Swirl: http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Peanut-Butter-Swirl-Ice-Cream-
 Peanut Butter Ice Cream: http://www.cherryteacakes.com/2010/05/peanut-butter-ice-cream.html
 With Peanut Butter Cups: http://www.piebirds.org/2010/09/homemade-peanut-butter-cup-ice-cream.html
 Peanut Butter Bliss: http://naturalnoshing.wordpress.com/2011/08/04/peanut-butter-bliss/
 Buttered Pecan Butterscotch: http://www.poiresauchocolat.net/2011/08/buttered-pecan-butterscotch-ice-cream.html
 Butter Pecan Affogato: http://leitesculinaria.com/76206/recipes-butter-pecan-ice-cream-affogato.html
 Butter Pecan: http://www.cravingsofalunatic.com/2012/01/butter-pecan-ice-cream-for-ice-cream-sunday.html
 Butterscotch Pecan: http://www.mmmisformommy.com/2011/07/butterscotch-pecan-ice-cream.html
 Peppermint: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/peppermint-ice-cream-10000000472400/
 Scott’s Famous Peppermint Ice Cream: http://thepearsonfamilee.blogspot.com/2011/12/homemade-peppermint-ice-cream-christmas.html
 Peppermint Ice Cream: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/HOME-MADE-PEPPERMINT-ICE-CREAM-50140010
 Easy Recipe: http://www.yoursouthernpeach.com/2012/01/easy-peppermint-ice-cream.html
 Pistachio: http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/pistachio-ice-cream
 Pistachio: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/pistachio-ice-cream-recipe/index.html
 With Shaved Chocolate: http://onevanillabean.com/2011/09/30/pistachio-ice-cream-with-shaved-chocolate/
 Berry: http://www.annabel-langbein.com/cooking/recipes/recipe/?id=288
 Pumpkin Spice: http://www.lawfullyweddedwife.com/2011/09/29/pumpkin-spice-ice-cream/
 Pumpkin: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2009/11/pumpkin-ice-cream-recipe/
 Pumpkin: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/pumpkin-ice-cream.html
 White Chocolate Raspberry: http://joelens.blogspot.com/2011/07/white-chocolate-raspberry-ice-cream.html
 Red Rose Sorbet: http://notsohumblepie.blogspot.com/2011/07/red-rose-raspberry-sorbet.html
 Raspberry Cheesecake: http://www.countryliving.com/recipefinder/raspberry-cheesecake-ice-cream-recipe-clv0610
 Raspberry Ice Cream: http://www.two-tarts.com/2011/08/homemade-raspberry-ice-cream.html
 Raspberry Buttermilk Sherbet: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/raspberry-buttermilk-sherbet-10000001057274/
 Creamy Red Velvet: http://vittlesandbits.blogspot.com/2011/01/red-velvet-ice-cream.html
 With Cream Cheese Base: http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2012/02/13/red-velvet-ice-cream/
 Red Velvet: http://www.yumsugar.com/Red-Velvet-Ice-Cream-Recipe-15225143
 With Fresh Strawberries: http://pastrystudio.blogspot.com/2010/04/strawberries-and-cream-ice-cream.html
 Instant Strawberry: http://www.flavorsofmumbai.com/instant-strawberry-icecream/
 Strawberry Rhubarb: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/strawberry-rhubarb-ice-cream-10000001981733/
 Strawberry Cheesecake: http://blog.belovedgreen.com/2011/08/strawberry-cheesecake-icecream.html
 Strawberry Cheesecake: http://leitesculinaria.com/74351/recipes-strawberry-cheesecake-ice-cream.html
 Frozen Strawberry Yogurt: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1397637/frozen-strawberry-yogurt
 2-Ingredient Ice Cream: http://cookiesandcups.com/2-ingredient-ice-cream/
 Best-Ever Vanilla: http://www.dishingthedivine.com/2011/07/25/best-ever-homemade-vanilla-ice-cream/
 Vanilla: http://www.countryliving.com/recipefinder/vanilla-ice-cream-recipe-clv0610
Click here to print.