Homemade Irish Cream Recipe
1 can Eagle Brand milk
4 eggs, beaten well
4 oz. Irish whiskey
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp. coconut extract
1 TBS Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- Combine all items, mixing well, and store in refrigerator.
*Source: community cookbook
From the official eaglebrand.ca site, I found another recipe (including an option for an alcohol free version):
Smooth ‘n Sinful Liqueur
1 can (300 mL) Regular or Low Fat Eagle Brand
1 to 1 1/2 cups (250 to 375 mL) Irish whiskey*
1 cup (250 mL) table cream
1 tbsp (15 mL) chocolate syrup
1/2 tsp (2 mL) coconut extract (optional)
- In blender container, combine all items, cover and blend until smooth.
- Serve over crushed ice, if desired.
- Can substitute with 1 cup (250 mL) cold coffee.
- Can substitute with 1 to 1 1/2 cups (250-375 mL) rum.