Iced Cappuccino & Mochacchino
1 cup cold coffee (very strong brew)
1 cup milk
1 cup ice cubes
sugar to taste
- Mix ingredients in a blender until ice is chopped and slushy (or fill glass with cubes instead).
- Pour into glasses and add the toppings if you like (a dollop of whipped cream dusted with cinnamon or cocoa).
Yield: 4 servings
1/2 cup very strong coffee or espresso (brewed & chilled)
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup chocolate syrup
1 TBS sugar
1 cup vanilla ice cream
- Mix all the ingredients from Part 1 in a blender.
- Add the ice cream and mix again until everything is well combined and smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy!
Tip: You can use frozen yogurt instead of ice cream if you prefer and adjust the chocolate syrup as you wish. I like it with a little more ;).