100+ Things To Make With Blueberries
Posted By Tipnut On July 8, 2010 @ 1:07 pm In Recipes | 3 Comments
[Updated for 2012] Have a few pails of freshly picked blueberries to deal with? Lucky you! This Recipe Hit List is a collection featuring over one hundred ideas for cooking and baking with them. I’ve handpicked each from around the ‘net and they incorporate either fresh, frozen or dried berries.
For easier browsing, I’ve separated them into several different groups: Syrups & Sauces; Jams & Jellies; Pies, Tarts & Crisps; Cakes; Muffins; Cookies; Squares & Bars; Loaf/Bread; Breakfast; Treats; Beverages.
You’ll also find a few tips and tricks for working with these juicy fellas at the bottom of the page. Plenty here to keep you busy, enjoy!
Syrups & Sauces:
- Perfect Syrup : Made with water, sugar, strips of lemon zest and fresh lemon juice. From Food & Wine.
- Simple Pancake Syrup : Made with water, maple syrup (or agave nectar), arrowroot powder and fresh or frozen berries. From Nourishing Meals.
- Pancake Syrup : A pint of fresh blueberries, sugar, vanilla and water. From Mom Advice.
- Maple/Blueberry Syrup : Made with pure maple syrup and fresh berries (which are left whole and cooked until just soft). From Style At Home.
- Canning Recipe (for syrup) : Simple recipe made with fresh berries and granulated sugar. Includes flavor variations to try (Lemon Blueberry; Raspberry Mint; Blackberry Thyme; Strawberry Balsamic). From Fine Cooking.
- Simple & Amazing Sauce : Made with frozen berries, sugar, water and grated orange zest/rind (optional). From Savory Sweet Life.
- Chunky Sauce : Made with fresh or frozen berries, honey, freshly grated lemon zest and lemon juice. From Eating Well.
- Ice Cream Topping : Makes enough for 12 servings, ingredients include water, sugar, a pinch of salt, cornstarch, cold water, lemon juice, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon. From Taste of Home.
- Vinaigrette : Ingredients include minced fennel, walla-walla sweet onion (minced), balsamic vinegar, stone ground mustard, extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper (to taste). From P. Allen Smith.
- Balsamic Vinegar : Ingredients include white balsamic vinegar, a strip of lemon rind, fresh thyme sprigs and salt. From Canadian Living.
- Balsamic Barbecue Sauce : Made with balsamic vinegar, sugar, ketchup, garlic powder and salt. From My Recipes.
- Barbecue Sauce : Made with vegetable oil, minced onion, minced fresh jalapeno chile (seeded), ketchup, rice wine vinegar, light brown sugar, Dijon mustard, Tabasco, fresh or frozen berries, salt and freshly ground pepper. From Food & Wine.
- Spicy BBQ Sauce : Ingredients include ketchup, cider vinegar, light brown sugar, light molasses, chili powder, ground black pepper. From blueberrycouncil.org.
Jams & Jellies:
- Jam (with Honey & Lemon) : Makes 4 pints and ingredients include sugar, grated zest of juice of lemon and honey. From Driscoll’s.
- Jam (with lemon) : Made with sugar, a package of lemon jello and pectin powder. From Gingersnaps.
- Jam : Ingredients include light fruit pectin crystals and granulated sugar. From Canadian Living.
- Jelly (with lemon) : Made with fresh or frozen wild berries, granulated sugar, grated lemon rind, a pinch of salt, gelatin and lemon juice. From Fresh Juice.
- Jelly : Made with prepared juice (about 2 quarts of fully ripe blueberries), CERTO Fruit Pectin, butter or margarine and sugar. From Kraft Foods.
Pies, Tarts, Crisps:
- Individual Grunts : Makes 4 individual grunts or one large, filling ingredients include sugar, lemon juice, water, cinnamon and nutmeg. Biscuits: all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, margarine or shortening and soy milk. From Vegan Yum Yum.
- Mini Tartelettes : Pastry dough (all-purpose flour, very cold butter, sugar, salt and an egg), Pastry Cream (whole milk, vanilla bean, egg yolks, sugar, flour and cornstarch), Garnished with apricot jam, a tablespoon of water and blueberries. From Chocolate Shavings.
- Bear Chaser Pies : Made with whipping cream, cornstarch, sugar, pineapple juice, cream cheese, sugar and pineapple juice. Baked Pie Crust ingredients: all-purpose flour, salt, shortening or lard and cold water. From Midwest Living.
- Chess Tart (with lemon) : Serves 16, made with ready-to-use pie crusts (refrigerated), sugar, cornstarch, large eggs, unsalted butter (melted), milk, grated lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, dried blueberries and garnished with confectioners’ sugar. From Woman’s Day.
- Mascarpone Tart (with lemon) : Made with mascarpone, finely grated lemon rind, icing sugar and pastry ingredients include flour, chopped cold butter, icing sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract and iced water. From Donna Hay.
- Mixed Berry Oat Crisp : Made with frozen mixed berries (or fruit of choice), corn starch, packed dark brown sugar, oat flour, rolled oats, chopped walnuts, ground cinnamon, vegan butter (or regular) and served with ice cream. From Love & Lemons.
- White Chocolate Tart : Made with graham cracker crumbs, unsalted butter, white chocolate squares, whipping cream, lemon and berries. From Chatelaine.
- Custard Tartlets : Custard is made with milk, sugar, eggs, corn starch, butter and vanilla. Shortbread Crust: butter, sugar and flour. Filling: blueberries, sugar, corn starch, water and lemon juice. From Yammie’s Noshery.
- Pie with Crumb Topping : Crust ingredients: flour, sugar, Kosher salt, cold shortening, cold water and an egg. Filling ingredients include sugar, all purpose flour, large eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract and berries. Topping: brown sugar, sugar, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, melted butter and flour. From Gingerbread Bagels.
- Crisp (with strawberries) : Made with coarsely chopped pecans, sugar, cornstarch, orange juice, pecan shortbread cookies (crumbled), hulled and quartered strawberries and blueberries. From Midwest Living.
- Easy Cobbler : Made with melted butter, Original Bisquick mix, sugar, milk and fresh berries. From Betty Crocker.
- Cobbler (from scratch) : Filling ingredients: cornstarch, granulated sugar, ground cinnamon, lemon juice, fresh or frozen berries, butter. Topping: sorghum flour, cornstarch, tapioca flour, corn flour, guar gum, baking powder, baking soda, Kosher salt, cold unsalted butter, organic buttermilk, sanding sugar (for sprinkling). Served with vanilla ice cream. From Style At Home.
- Crunch Pie (with pecans) : Crust ingredients: all-purpose flour, salt, cold unsalted butter, ice water. Topping: sugar, flour, cinnamon, unsalted butter and chopped pecans. Filling: fine pound-cake crumbs, fresh berries, sugar, cornstarch, fresh lemon juice, finely grated lemon zest, cinnamon, freshly grated nutmeg and finely grated fresh ginger. From Food & Wine.
- Coffeecake (with lemon) : Streusel topping is made with granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, a pinch of salt, candied lemon peel, softened butter, lemon oil or lemon extract. Cake ingredients include butter, granulated sugar, eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. From The Repressed Pastry Chef.
- Shortcake (with apples) : Made with large Granny Smith apples, finely grated lemon zest, sugar, unsalted butter, caster (superfine) sugar, egg, flour, baking powder and demerara or granulated sugar (for sprinkling). From o Pistachio.
- Cornmeal Cake : Ingredients include flour, yellow cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, vegetable oil, large eggs, vanilla extract, honey, unsalted butter, sugar, salt, ricotta cheese and plain yogurt. From First Look, Then Cook.
- Buckle : Made with unbleached all-purpose flour, baking powder, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, Kosher salt, lemon zest, pure vanilla extract, Greek yogurt, extra large eggs and Streusel is made with flour, light brown sugar, granulated sugar, ground cinnamon, Kosher salt and unsalted butter. From The Galley Gourmet.
- Bundt Cake (with lemon) : Made with all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, light-brown sugar, granulated sugar, large eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream, grated lemon zest and dusted with confectioners’ sugar (optional). From Martha Stewart.
- With No-Fail Streusel Topping : Makes 14 muffins, ingredients include flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, unsalted butter, finely grated lemon zest, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, buttermilk and struesel topping is made with unsalted butter, flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and finely chopped walnuts or pecans (optional). From Sugar Cooking.
- Buckwheat Muffins (with banana) : Made with buckwheat flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, flax seeds, chopped pecans, yogurt, mashed bananas, date syrup (or agave nectar or honey), oil, eggs. From Hot From My Oven.
- Muffins (with yogurt) : Ingredients include flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, eggs, plain yogurt, grated orange rind, orange juice, vegetable oil and fresh berries. From Canadian Living.
- Wholesome Muffins : Yields 6 to 8 muffins and can be frozen for up to a month. Made with all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, a pinch of salt, cinnamon, butter, sugar, egg, plain Balkan-style yogurt (6% fat), vanilla, zest of orange. From CBC.
- 3-Flour Muffins : Ingredients include whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, orange zest, fresh or frozen berries, large eggs, low fat (1%) buttermilk, brown sugar, canola oil, orange juice and vanilla. From Chatelaine.
- Best-Ever Muffins Recipe : Ingredients include self raising flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, eggs, melted butter, milk, grated orange or lemon rind. From Nigella.
- With Coconut & Macadamia Nuts : Yields 12, ingredients include unsweetened coconut, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, macadamia nuts, canola oil, whole-wheat pastry flour (or whole-wheat flour), baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, eggs, nonfat buttermilk, melted butter, coconut or vanilla extract. From Eating Well.
- With Banana : Ingredients include nonfat or low-fat buttermilk, light brown sugar, canola oil, large eggs, mashed ripe bananas, whole-wheat pastry flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, baking soda, salt and ground nutmeg. From Eating Well.
- With Ginger & White Chocolate Chunks : Ingredients include flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt, ground ginger, a large egg, dark brown sugar, canola oil, vanilla extract, quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats (not instant), chopped white chocolate, dried blueberries and crystallized ginger (chopped). From Eating Well.
- With Lemon : Yields about 3 dozen cookies, made with unsalted butter, granulated sugar, zest of 1 lemon, lemon juice, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour and cream cheese. From Hot Polka Dot.
- With Almonds : Ingredients include all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sugar, egg, whole milk, almond extract, lemon zest, chopped & toasted almonds and frozen berries (thawed & drained). From Food Network.
- Walnut Oatmeal : Made with all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, unsalted butter, light brown sugar, granulated sugar, an egg, vanilla extract, regular oats and chopped walnuts. From My Recipes.
- Lemon Cheesecake : Made with unsalted butter, granulated sugar, zest of lemon, lemon juice, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour and cream cheese. From The Laidlaws.
- Oatmeal & White Chocolate : Made with uncooked old-fashioned oats, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, softened butter, brown sugar, eggs, dried blueberries and white baking chips. From Land O’Lakes.
- Snickerdoodles : Ingredients include butter, shortening, sugar, egg, all-purpose flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, chopped almonds, dried blueberries and ground cinnamon. Icing is made with confectioners’ sugar and 2% milk. From Taste of Home.
Squares & Bars:
- Torte Squares : Made with softened butter, sugar, flour, reduced-fat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, reduced-fat whipped topping, cornstarch and cold water. From Taste of Home.
- Lemon Bars : (Yields 16) Crust ingredients: graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, lemon zest, melted butter. Filling: large egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, fresh lemon juice, lemon zest and fresh blueberries. From Cook Like A Champion.
- Lemon Crumb Bars : Made with butter, yellow cake mix, eggs, cream cheese, sugar, zest and juice from a lemon, fresh berries. From Kraft Foods.
- Oatmeal Squares : Makes 24, ingredients include rolled oats (not instant), all-purpose flour, packed brown sugar, grated orange rind, salt, cubed cold butter, fresh berries, granulated sugar, orange juice and cornstarch. From CBC.
- Poppyseed Squares : Ingredients include unsalted butter, flour, sugar, Kosher salt, vanilla, fresh lemon juice, ground cinnamon, ground poppy seeds and heavy cream. From Saveur.
- Cheesecake Bars : Ingredients include melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, a jar of blueberry preserves and blueberries. From Kraft Foods.
- Pretzel Cheesecake Squares : Made with a roll of refrigerated sugar cookies (Pillsbury), coarsely crushed pretzels, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, grated lemon peel, eggs. From Pillsbury.
- Whole-Wheat Bars : Crust ingredients: whole-wheat pastry flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, light brown sugar, butter, canola oil, egg and vanilla extract. Filling: granulated sugar, flour, freshly grated lemon zest, fresh or frozen berries, lemon juice and dusted with confectioners’ sugar (optional). From Eating Well.
- Buttermilk-Berry Squares : You’ll needs crusts for 2 (9-inch) pies, dried blueberries, sugar, cornmeal, beaten eggs, buttermilk, unsalted butter, lemon zest and juice, vanilla extract and ground nutmeg. From The Kitchen of Grady Spears.
- Cheesecake Bars (with coconut) : Ingredients include butter, finely crushed graham crackers, flour, flaked coconut, ground pecans, sugar, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, brandy (or milk), vanilla. From Better Homes & Gardens.
- Crumb Bars : Crust ingredients: flour, old-fashioned oats, golden brown sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, chilled unsalted butter, sliced almonds. Filling: fresh berries (or frozen), blueberry preserves, flour and finely grated lemon peel. From Bon Appetit.
- Focaccia : Made with sugar, grated lemon zest, flour, rapid-rise active dry yeast, salt, whole milk, egg and unsalted butter. From Woman’s Day.
- Blueberry-Lemon Bread : Made with flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, grated lemon peel, milk, fresh lemon juice. From Epicurious.
- With Zucchini : Ingredients include lightly beaten eggs, safflower oil, vanilla extract, white sugar, shredded zucchini, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and fresh berries. From Emily Levenson.
- Mini Loaves (with banana) : Ingredients include flour, baking powder, Kosher salt, brown sugar, white sugar, large ripe bananas, vanilla, eggs, plain Greek yogurt and fresh berries. From Marci Gilbert.
- Oatmeal Bread : Ingredients include brown sugar, milk, vegetable oil, eggs, all-purpose flour, quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt and fresh or frozen berries. From Betty Crocker.
- Walnut Bread : Ingredients include brown sugar, milk, vegetable oil, eggs, flour, quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt and chopped walnuts. From Willow Bird Baking.
- Orange Bread : Ingredients include flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, egg, orange juice, water, butter or margarine, grated orange peel. From Oh My Sugar High.
- Pumpkin Bread : Ingredients include canned solid-pack pumpkin, sugar, orange juice, large eggs, vegetable oil, flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, fresh or frozen berries and glazed with white icing (recipe included). From blueberrycouncil.org.
- Quick Bread (with almonds) : Ingredients include whole-wheat pastry flour (or whole-wheat flour), all-purpose flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, baking soda, salt, eggs, nonfat buttermilk, brown sugar, melted butter, canola oil, vanilla extract, almond extract, chopped & toasted sliced almonds. From Eating Well.
- Buttermilk Bread (with bananas) : Ingredients include nonfat or low-fat buttermilk, light brown sugar, canola oil, large eggs, mashed ripe bananas, whole-wheat pastry flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, baking soda, salt and ground nutmeg. From Eating Well.
- French Toast Bake : Made with whole-wheat baguette, eggs, lowfat milk, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, pure maple syrup, sliced almonds and dark brown sugar. From Food Network.
- Buttermilk Pancakes : Serves 3 to 4, ingredients include eggs, buttermilk, unsalted butter, flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. From Let Her Bake Cake.
- Ricotta Pancakes (with lemon) : Made with flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, part-skim ricotta, large eggs, low-fat milk, grated lemon zest, vanilla extract. From Driscoll’s.
- Scones with Lemon Glaze : Ingredients include all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, unsalted butter, heavy cream and glaze is made with freshly squeezed lemon juice, sifted confectioners’ sugar, finely grate lemon zest and unsalted butter. From Mehan’s Kitchen.
- Baked Steel Cut Oatmeal (with coconut) : Yields 8 to 10 servings, ingredients include steel cut Irish oats, ground ginger, fine sea salt, baking powder, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, light unsweetened coconut milk, unsweetened dried blueberries (and fresh), unsweetened coconut flakes, vanilla stevia drops (or other natural sweetener to taste), blueberry sauce and optional toppings include toasted nuts, coconut flakes, whipped cream and coconut milk. From Family Fresh Cooking.
- French Toast Sandwich : Made with softened cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, frozen french toast slices. From BlueWillow.
- Breakfast Bake : Made with a loaf of sliced, firm textured white bread (crusts removed), fresh or frozen berries, light cream cheese, eggs, lowfat milk, maple syrup and butter. From blueberrycouncil.org.
- Yogurt Covered Berries : (frozen) Dip fresh berries one at a time in greek yogurt, place them on a cookie sheet and freeze for an hour. From The Caffeinated Chronicles of Supermom.
- Mousse : Made with fruit puree (fresh blueberries, brown sugar and lemon juice), Swiss Meringue (egg whites, granulated sugar and a pinch of salt), Gelatin (gelatin and water) and heavy whipping cream. From Haniela’s Food & Photography.
- Granite : Made with fresh berries, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice and sugar. From blueberrycouncil.org.
- Old-Fashioned Whip : Made with raspberry flavored gelatin, frozen berries (thawed and drained), frozen whipped dessert topping (thawed) and garnished with mint sprigs (optional). From blueberrycouncil.org.
- Blueberry Fool : A simple dessert, this is made with a pint of fresh berries, lemon juice, granulated sugar, heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar and pure vanilla extract. From Martha Stewart.
- Ice Cream : Ingredients include sugar, salt, half and half, lime juice, buttermilk and garnished with mint leaves. From Grist.
- Triple-Berry Popsicles : Made with sugar, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and fresh lemon juice. From My Recipes.
- Ice Pops : Made with sugar, water, lemon juice and fresh berries. From Disney’s Family.com.
- Frozen Yogurt : Made with instant dissolving (fruit/berry) sugar, lemon juice, Balkan-style or 2% plain yogurt. From Canadian Living.
- Frozen Yogurt (with lemon) : Made with fresh lemon juice, grated lemon zest, unflavored powdered gelatin, sugar, light corn syrup, whole-milk yogurt (plain), heavy cream, water. From Food & Wine.
- Yogurt Ice Pops : Ingredients include water, sugar, lemon, plain unsweetened Greek-style yogurt, honey and fresh berries. From Leite’s Culinaria.
- Cheesecake Ice Cream : Ingredients include granulated sugar, 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, large egg yolks, reduced-fat milk, half-and-half, fresh berries (coarsely chopped), powdered sugar and water. From My Recipes.
- Homemade Liqueur : Made with vodka, sliced and scraped lemon peel, sugar syrup and whole cloves. Recommends aging for at least a month. From guntheranderson.com.
- Smoothie : Made with a frozen banana (cut into chunks), greek style vanilla yogurt, orange juice, water and Whey Protein Powder. From oui, chef.
- Florida Smoothies : Yields 4 to 6 servings, ingredients include low fat vanilla yogurt, orange juice and sugar. From Fresh From Florida.
- Smoothie (with orange) : Ingredients include fresh or frozen berries, orange juice, low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt, ice cubes, grated orange peel. From Epicurious.
- Fizz Punch : Yields 12 servings, made with chilled ginger ale, slices of lemon and lime, blueberries and crystallized ginger. From Better Homes & Gardens.
- Iced Tea (with lemon) : Ingredients include frozen berries, fresh lemon juice, water, family-size tea bags and sugar. From My Recipes.
- Slushy (with pomegranate) : Makes 1 serving, ingredients include frozen berries, pomegranate juice, agave and ice. From Whole Living.
- Lavender Lemonade : Made with fresh or dried lavender, fresh berries, juiced lemons, agave nectar, vodka and ice. From Cookie and Kate.
- Banana Berry Drink : Made with chilled orange juice, chilled pineapple juice, frozen berries, frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, plain yogurt and small ripe banana (sliced). From Taste of Home.
- Honey Citrus Slush : Makes 6 (6 oz) servings, ingredients include fresh orange juice, honey, lemon and lime juice, frozen berries and crushed ice. From Bee Maid.
- Slush (with coconut) : Made with pineapple sherbet or sorbet, frozen berries, canned reduced-fat coconut milk and sweetened shredded coconut. From My Recipes.
- Frosty (with watermelon) : Made with frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate (unthawed), fresh berries, watermelon cubes (seeds removed) and ice cubes. From blueberrycouncil.org.
- Pink Lemonade : Made with sugar, fresh berries, lemon juice and water. From blueberrycouncil.org.
*First published June 1, 2010 and moved to this page for better organization
- How many cups of blueberries to make a pint? 2 cups.
- Best way to store them when fresh? Keep them unwashed and refrigerated. Wash in cold water before eating. If you wash them before storing in the refrigerator, they can get soggy and waterlogged.
- How to freeze them: Freeze in a single layer on a cookie sheet then pack in freezer containers or bags (this way they won’t freeze into a solid mass or block). You can also sugar pack them (see this page for directions ).
- Baking with frozen berries: Don’t thaw first (unless recipe instructs otherwise), keep them frozen when adding to batter and their color will bleed less in the final baked product. Also add a bit of thickener like flour or tapioca so it will combat any excessive juice the berries provide when thawed as they are being baked (will also help keep juice from boiling over).
- Baking with fresh berries: Toss them in flour first before adding to batter, this will help prevent them from sinking to the bottom during baking.
- Avoid soggy crusts when baking them in pies: Sprinkle the bottom of the crust with flour before adding berries, also drain off any excess juice before pouring into the pie shell (Source: Baking Secrets Of Success ).
- Discoloration in baking: Do you know why blueberries can discolor baking a funky green in the area surrounding them? This is caused by a reaction they have with baking soda.
- What to look for when buying fresh: Look for excessive juice stains around or underneath the packaging, this is an indicator that they are too ripe.
- Are they overripe? Here’s a fix: Arrange them on a cookie sheet in a single layer and freeze for about 20 minutes until they firm up, eat right away or use in baking.
- Removing stains from hands: It never fails that your hands get stained when working with them. Try rubbing hands with a bit of fresh lemon juice before washing with soap and water.
Article printed from TipNut.com: http://tipnut.com
URL to article: http://tipnut.com/make-blueberries/
URLs in this post:
 Perfect Syrup: http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/perfect-blueberry-syrup
 Simple Pancake Syrup: http://www.nourishingmeals.com/2009/08/blueberry-syrup.html
 Pancake Syrup: http://momadvice.com/blog/2009/07/fresh-blueberry-pancake-syrup-on-homemade-waffles
 Maple/Blueberry Syrup: http://www.styleathome.com/food-and-entertaining/recipes/recipe-cracked-wheat-waffles-with-cinnamon-allspice-butter-and-blueberry-syrup/a/41082/3
 Canning Recipe (for syrup): http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/fresh-berry-syrup.aspx
 Simple & Amazing Sauce: http://savorysweetlife.com/2010/02/blueberry-sauce-recipe/
 Chunky Sauce: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/chunky_blueberry_sauce.html
 Ice Cream Topping: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Blueberry-Ice-Cream-Topping
 Vinaigrette: http://www.pallensmith.com/food/recipes/blueberry-vinaigrette
 Balsamic Vinegar: http://www.canadianliving.com/food/blueberry_balsamic_vinegar.php
 Balsamic Barbecue Sauce: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/blueberry-balsamic-barbecue-sauce-10000000450113/
 Barbecue Sauce: http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/blueberry-barbecue-sauce
 Spicy BBQ Sauce: http://www.blueberrycouncil.org/blueberry-recipes/spicy-blueberry-barbecue-sauce/
 Jam (with Honey & Lemon): http://www.driscolls.com/recipes/view/5292/Blueberry-Lemon-Honey-Jam
 Jam (with lemon): http://danielleguyder.com/gingersnaps/homemade-lemon-blueberry-jam/
 Jam: http://www.canadianliving.com/food/blueberry_jam.php
 Jelly (with lemon): http://www.freshjuice.ca/eat-well/lemon-blueberry-jelly/r/13099
 Jelly: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/certo-blueberry-jelly-51859.aspx
 Individual Grunts: http://veganyumyum.com/2008/07/individual-blueberry-grunts/
 Mini Tartelettes: http://ourchocolateshavings.blogspot.ca/2009/04/mini-blueberry-tartelettes.html
 Bear Chaser Pies: http://www.midwestliving.com/recipe/pies/bear-chaser-blueberry-pies/
 Chess Tart (with lemon): http://www.womansday.com/recipefinder/lemon-blueberry-chess-tart-121126
 Mascarpone Tart (with lemon): http://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/sweets/cakes/blueberry-and-lemon-mascarpone-tart
 Mixed Berry Oat Crisp: http://www.loveandlemons.com/2012/03/28/mixed-berry-crisp-vegan/
 White Chocolate Tart: http://www.chatelaine.com/recipe/pies/white-chocolate-tart-with-berries/
 Custard Tartlets: http://www.yammiesnoshery.com/2012/03/blueberry-custard-tartlets.html
 Pie with Crumb Topping: http://gingerbreadbagels.com/2011/06/18/blueberries-and-cream-pie/
 Crisp (with strawberries): http://www.midwestliving.com/recipe/cobbler/strawberry-blueberry-cookie-crisp/
 Easy Cobbler: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/blueberry-cobbler/081e1713-454d-4d2d-a54d-7ea9579d29b2
 Cobbler (from scratch): http://www.styleathome.com/food-and-entertaining/recipes/recipe-blueberry-cobbler/a/32953
 Crunch Pie (with pecans): http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/blueberry-pecan-crunch-pie
 Coffeecake (with lemon): http://therepressedpastrychef.com/2009/08/30/blueberry-lemon-coffeecake/
 Shortcake (with apples): http://opistachio.blogspot.ca/2009/07/apple-blueberry-shortcake.html
 Cornmeal Cake: http://firstlookthencook.com/2010/06/06/blueberry-cornmeal-cake/
 Buckle: http://www.thegalleygourmet.net/2011/07/blueberry-buckle.html
 Bundt Cake (with lemon): http://www.marthastewart.com/338916/blueberry-lemon-bundt-cake
 With No-Fail Streusel Topping: http://sugarcooking.blogspot.ca/2010/06/blueberry-muffins-with-no-fail-streusel.html
 Buckwheat Muffins (with banana): http://www.hotfrommyoven.com/2012/02/banana-blueberry-buckwheat-muffins.html
 Muffins (with yogurt): http://www.canadianliving.com/food/baking_and_desserts/blueberry_yogurt_muffins.php
 Wholesome Muffins: http://www.cbc.ca/inthekitchen/2012/01/blueberry-muffins.html
 3-Flour Muffins: http://www.chatelaine.com/recipe/vegetarian/blueberry-muffins/
 Best-Ever Muffins Recipe: http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/best-blueberry-muffins-3009
 With Coconut & Macadamia Nuts: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/blueberry_coconut_macadamia_muffins.html
 With Banana: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/banana_blueberry_muffins.html
 With Ginger & White Chocolate Chunks: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/blueberry_white_chocolate_chunk_ginger_cookies.html
 With Lemon: http://hotpolkadot.com/2011/08/18/its-12am-do-you-know-where-your-cookies-are/
 With Almonds: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/almond-blueberry-cookies-recipe/index.html
 Walnut Oatmeal: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/blueberry-walnut-oatmeal-cookies-10000001980715/
 Lemon Cheesecake: http://mattandaubreylaidlaw.blogspot.ca/2012/02/recipe-lemon-blueberry-cheesecake.html
 Oatmeal & White Chocolate: http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/3395/oatmeal-blueberry-white-chocolate-cookies
 Snickerdoodles: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Blueberry-Almond-Snickerdoodles
 Torte Squares: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Blueberry-Torte-Squares
 Lemon Bars: http://www.cooklikeachampionblog.com/2011/08/lemon-blueberry-bars/
 Lemon Crumb Bars: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/lemon-blueberry-crumb-bars-124533.aspx
 Oatmeal Squares: http://www.cbc.ca/bestrecipes/2010/01/blueberry-oatmeal-squares.html
 Poppyseed Squares: http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Blueberry-Poppyseed-Squares
 Cheesecake Bars: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/blueberry-cheesecake-bars-75194.aspx
 Pretzel Cheesecake Squares: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/lemon-blueberry-pretzel-cheesecake-squares/b083d9cd-ca43-4194-b30f-e65eef0bb35c
 Whole-Wheat Bars: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/whole_wheat_blueberry_bars.html
 Buttermilk-Berry Squares: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/recipe?id=7967836
 Cheesecake Bars (with coconut): http://www.bhg.com/recipe/bars/coconut-blueberry-cheesecake-bars/
 Crumb Bars: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2009/07/blueberry_crumb_bars
 Focaccia: http://www.womansday.com/recipefinder/blueberry-focaccia-recipe-122378
 Blueberry-Lemon Bread: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Blueberry-Lemon-Bread-2368
 With Zucchini: http://emilylevenson.com/recipe-zucchini-blueberry-bread/
 Mini Loaves (with banana): http://www.marcigilbert.com/2011/07/13/blueberry-banana-mini-loaves/
 Oatmeal Bread: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/blueberry-oatmeal-bread/70e42c11-6633-409c-b6d5-c239b1513f28
 Walnut Bread: http://willowbirdbaking.com/2010/06/11/blueberry-walnut-bread/
 Orange Bread: http://ohmysugarhigh.com/blueberry-orange-bread-recipe/
 Pumpkin Bread: http://www.blueberrycouncil.org/blueberry-recipes/blueberry-pumpkin-bread/
 Quick Bread (with almonds): http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/berry_almond_quick_bread.html
 Buttermilk Bread (with bananas): http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/banana_blueberry_bread.html
 French Toast Bake: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/blueberry-almond-french-toast-bake-recipe/index.html
 Buttermilk Pancakes: http://www.letherbakecake.com/2009/05/blueberry-buttermilk-pancakes-from.html
 Ricotta Pancakes (with lemon): http://www.driscolls.com/recipes/view/6846/Lemon-Ricotta-Blueberry-Pancakes
 Scones with Lemon Glaze: http://mehanskitchen.blogspot.ca/2010/05/blueberry-scones-with-lemon-glaze.html#!/2010/05/blueberry-scones-with-lemon-glaze.html
 Baked Steel Cut Oatmeal (with coconut): http://www.familyfreshcooking.com/2012/01/16/blueberry-coconut-baked-steel-cut-oatmeal-recipe/
 French Toast Sandwich: http://www.bluewillowblog.com/post/5389239383/blueberry-french-toast-sandwich-this-is-a-yummy
 Breakfast Bake: http://www.blueberrycouncil.org/blueberry-recipes/blueberry-breakfast-bake/
 Yogurt Covered Berries: http://fluffimama.blogspot.ca/2012/03/yogurt-covered-blueberries.html
 Mousse: http://www.hanielas.com/2011/06/blueberry-mousse.html
 Granite: http://www.blueberrycouncil.org/blueberry-recipes/blueberry-granite/
 Old-Fashioned Whip: http://www.blueberrycouncil.org/blueberry-recipes/old-fashioned-blueberry-whip/
 Blueberry Fool: http://www.marthastewart.com/338989/blueberry-fool
 Ice Cream: http://grist.org/food/2010-06-04-blueberry-buttermilk-ice-cream/
 Triple-Berry Popsicles: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/triple-berry-popsicles-10000001816280/
 Ice Pops: http://family.go.com/food/recipe-776143-blueberry-ice-popsicles-t/
 Frozen Yogurt: http://www.canadianliving.com/food/blueberry_frozen_yogurt.php
 Frozen Yogurt (with lemon): http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/lemon-blueberry-frozen-yogurt
 Yogurt Ice Pops: http://leitesculinaria.com/76464/recipes-yogurt-ice-pops-with-berries.html
 Cheesecake Ice Cream: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/blueberry-cheesecake-ice-cream-10000001206178/
 Homemade Liqueur: http://www.guntheranderson.com/liqueurs/blueber0.htm
 Smoothie: http://www.ouichefnetwork.com/oui_chef/2012/02/a-stay-frosty-blueberry-smoothie.html
 Florida Smoothies: http://freshfromflorida.wordpress.com/2011/04/06/florida-blueberry-smoothies/
 Smoothie (with orange): http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Blueberry-Orange-Smoothie-230686
 Fizz Punch: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/drinks/blueberry-fizz/
 Iced Tea (with lemon): http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/blueberry-lemon-iced-tea-10000001634663/
 Slushy (with pomegranate): http://www.wholeliving.com/133471/blueberry-pomegranate-slushy
 Lavender Lemonade: http://cookieandkate.com/2011/blueberry-lavender-lemonade/
 Banana Berry Drink: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Banana-Berry-Drink
 Honey Citrus Slush: http://www.beemaid.com/recipe/honey-blueberry-citrus-slush
 Slush (with coconut): http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/blueberry-coconut-slush-10000000600563/
 Frosty (with watermelon): http://www.blueberrycouncil.org/blueberry-recipes/blueberry-watermelon-frosty/
 Pink Lemonade: http://www.blueberrycouncil.org/blueberry-recipes/pink-blueberry-lemonade/
 this page for directions: http://tipnut.com/freeze-fruit/
 Baking Secrets Of Success: http://tipnut.com/baking-secrets/
Click here to print.