18 Ways To Make Stuffed Peppers
Posted By Tipnut On January 4, 2011 @ 12:05 am In Recipes | No Comments
Here’s a nice collection of recipes for stuffed peppers that I’ve handpicked from around the ‘net. Most are made with the ever-popular bell pepper, but there are a few different varieties included as well (some even healthified too!).
This is a popular dish that can be enjoyed as a side, a main or even an appetizer, and they’re so easy to make too (don’t we all like that!).
- Hickory Smoked-Meat : (anaheim) Ingredients include a mixture of pork and beef, a cup of beer (!), cheese and bacon (to wrap). From Cow Girl’s Country.
- Slow Cooker Italian Style : Made with ground beef, rice, mozzarella, onion, crushed tomatoes and grated Parmesan cheese. From Delish.
- With Sausage & Cheese : Ingredients include bread crumbs, pecorino cheese and hot Italian sausage. From Serious Eats.
- Skillet-Style : Ingredients include Italian turkey sausage, mushrooms, shallots and cheddar cheese. From Razor Family Farms.
- Spicy Version : Made with lean ground beef, rice and picante sauce. From Taste of Home.
- With Steak, Brown Rice & Veggies : Ingredients include brown rice, lean steak, peas, broccoli florets and tomato. From Poor Girl Eats Well.
- Spanish Style : Made with ground chicken (all white meat), onion, piquillo peppers, raisins, rice and cheese. From Rachael Ray Show.
- Pizza Version : Made with orzo, pepperoni (or reduced-fat turkey pepperoni), pasta sauce and mozzarella. From Healthy Delicious.
- Picadillo : Made with ground beef, green and black olive pasta sauce, zucchini and onions. From Woman’s Day.
- With Sausage : Ingredients include long-grain brown rice, diced onion, turkey Sweet Italian Sausage (or your choice), ground fennel, dried Greek or Turkish oregano, grated Parmesan and mozzarella. From Kalyn’s Kitchen.
- Seasonal Style : Barley, cranberries, cinnamon, carrot, pumpkin seeds… all these wonderful seasonal flavors melded perfectly with the soft juicy flesh of the peppers. Found at Straight From The Farm.
- Healthified Version : Healthy version with ingredients including quinoa and turkey meat. From Bethenny Frankel.
- With Ground Turkey : Serves 4 to 6 and includes items such as ground turkey, zucchini, onion, garlic, tomato, feta cheese and more. From Epicurious.
- With Grilled Black Beans : (Meatless) Ingredients include a can of black beans, green onions, garlic and tomato. From Eat Better America.
- With Beef Mixture : They are so easy to prepare – made with a beef mixture, topped with some cheese, and baked in the oven until the cheese is lightly brown in color. From Seasaltwithfood.
- Poblanos : Ingredients include spicy jalapeno chicken sausage, salsa and corn. From Elly Says Opa!
- With Feta : Made with fresno chiles (or anaheim), feta, Greek yogurt, minced fresh parsley, lemon zest, dried oregano, egg yolks and grated Parmesan. From Saveur.
- With Mushrooms & Ricotta : You’ll need chopped fresh oyster and chestnut mushrooms, olive oil, ricotta, dried porcini mushrooms, wholegrain mustard and pecorino cheese. From BBC Food.
Article printed from TipNut.com: http://tipnut.com
URL to article: http://tipnut.com/make-stuffed-peppers/
URLs in this post:
 Hickory Smoked-Meat: http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2010/02/hickory-smoked-meat-stuffed-anaheim.html
 Slow Cooker Italian Style: http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/slow-cooker-italian-stuffed-peppers
 With Sausage & Cheese: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2009/12/sausage-and-cheese-stuffed-peppers-recipe.html
 Skillet-Style: http://razorfamilyfarms.com/cooking/skillet-style-stuffed-bell-peppers/
 Spicy Version: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Spicy-Stuffed-Peppers
 With Steak, Brown Rice & Veggies: http://www.poorgirleatswell.com/2010/05/recipe-brown-rice-steak-veggie-stuffed.html
 Spanish Style: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/spanish-stuffed-bell-peppers/
 Pizza Version: http://www.healthy-delicious.com/2009/09/pizza-stuffed-peppers/
 Picadillo: http://www.womansday.com/recipefinder/picadillo-stuffed-peppers-recipe-121746
 With Sausage: http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2010/09/recipe-for-stuffed-green-peppers-with.html
 Seasonal Style: http://straightfromthefarm.net/2008/11/06/peppers-stuffed-with-barley-and-spices-recipe/
 Healthified Version: http://www.bethenny.com/2010/08/10/stuffed-peppers-recipe/
 With Ground Turkey: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/STUFFED-BELL-PEPPERS-WITH-GROUND-TURKEY-AND-RICE-1279186
 With Grilled Black Beans: http://www.livebetteramerica.com/recipes/grilled-black-bean--and-rice-stuffed-peppers/fef5767b-b3ac-4b2c-aa92-490d9523dbe8
 With Beef Mixture: http://www.seasaltwithfood.com/2009/07/stuffed-bell-peppers.html
 Poblanos: http://ellysaysopa.com/2009/01/25/stuffed-poblano-peppers/
 With Feta: http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Peppers-Stuffed-with-Feta-Piperies-Gemistes-Me-Feta
 With Mushrooms & Ricotta: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/stuffedpepperswithmu_74793
Click here to print.