12 Quick & Easy No-Bake Cookies
If you’ve ever done a search online for no bake cookies, you’ll likely find most featuring the same (or nearly the same) chocolate & oatmeal version. They’re so good and that’s why they’re popular, but the results aren’t helpful when you’re looking for new ideas. Here’s a bunch of ways you can mix things up a bit!
Today’s Recipe Hit List features a dozen different flavor & ingredient ideas that I’ve handpicked from around the ‘net…you’ll find banana, peanut butter, cranberries, fruit & nut, almonds & dates, orange flavored, coconut and more (including the popular chocolate & oatmeal), some are even tweaked so they’re a little healthier too. Enjoy!
*Note: Descriptions below are quotes from the sources
- Peanut Butter: (as seen in picture) Creamy peanut butter works best in this recipe. If you prefer, the melted chocolate can be drizzled onto the cookies instead of piped. From Martha Stewart.
- Banana: Let the kids help make these easy Chiquita Banana No Bake Cookies with bananas, quick-cook oats and nuts. From Chiquita.
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Oatmeal: Makes 6 Dozen. From Quaker Oats.
- Chocolate Oatmeal: These things are so simple and fast to make, and it’s impossible to mess them up. From Back To The Cutting Board.
- Fruit & Nut Drops: These cookies are entirely guilt-free, actually good for you, and so satisfying in the sweet tooth department. Plus they are very festive with the addition of rum! From The Leftover Queen.
- Apricot Gems: Shape up these no-bake apricot cookies with only four ingredients – ready in just 20 minutes! Substitution ideas: dried apples for the apricots and walnuts for the hazelnuts; dried cherries for the apricots and slivered almonds for the hazelnuts; dried cranberries for the apricots and pistachio nuts for the hazelnuts. From Pillsbury.
- Low Country Bars: Ingredients include chopped pecans, graham cracker crumbs and shredded coconut. From Paula Deen.
- Almond Date Coconut: Either direction, these yummy little morsels satisfy. I like them because they don’t require baking, they’re healthy, quick, and they’re a great little something to get me through the afternoon. From Berlin’s Whimsy.
- Fudgy Snow Balls: No oil, no butter, no baking required. There’s much to love about these no-bake cookies, they are healthy, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, vegan, and they taste great too. From Gina’s Skinny Recipes.
- Coconut Orange Juice: These coconut-covered balls are intensely orange with a cookie dough consistency. From The Cooking Photographer.
- Cranberry Nut: No baking needed! Just a few minutes of stove-top prep and you’re on your way to a cookie packed with cereal, fruit and nuts. From Eat Better America.
- Healthy No-Bake Version: Peanut butter-graham treats. From Eating Well.