24 Things To Make With Fresh Peaches
Posted By Tipnut On June 1, 2011 @ 11:01 am In Recipes | No Comments
Tis the season for peaches and if you enjoy them as much as I do, you’re always on the hunt for new ideas to use them up while they’re nice & fresh. This week’s Recipe Hit List is packed with plenty of treats that I’ve handpicked from around the ‘net, try baking cakes, bread, crisps and cobblers, make jams and preserves and even homemade brandy or ice cubes from them! Also check out the Canning, Freezing & Preserving page  where you’ll find tips and more recipe ideas (such as canned pie fillings, 100 jam & jelly recipes, how to peel peaches, free canning label printables and more). I’ll be adding new goodies to this list over time, enjoy!
- Roasted Streusel : Ingredients include unsalted, butter, slivered almonds, all-purpose flour, sugar, heavy cream and pure almond extract. From Epicurious.
- Creme Caramel : Ingredients include heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, vanilla bean, eggs, egg yolks, and caramel made with sugar and water. From Cannelle et Vanille.
- Coconut Crumble : Ingredients include caster sugar, vanilla extract, caster sugar, all-purpose flour, cold butter, shredded coconut, flaked almonds. From Donna Hay.
- DIY Brandy : Made with fresh fruit, sugar and vodka (source recipe uses apricots but you can use other fruits too). From Canadian Crafter.
- Simple Summer Cake : Ingredients include freshly ground nutmeg, sugar, unsalted butter, an egg, buttermilk, vanilla extract, almond extract, all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, Turbinado sugar. From food52.
- Baked With Vanilla Sugar : Ingredients include vanilla sugar, water and vanilla ice cream to serve. From Donal Skehan.
- Bread : Ingredients include heavy or whipping cream, an egg, canola oil, granulated sugar, peaches (fresh, frozen or canned), salt, King Arthur Unbleached Special bread Flour, rolled oats, nutmeg, instant yeast. From King Arthur Flour.
- Grilled Relish : Ingredients include white onion, vegetable oil, chipotle chiles, white vinegar, sugar, coarse salt and ground pepper. From Martha Stewart.
- Brandied Preserves : Ingredients include sugar, lemon juice and brandy. From Canning With Kids.
- Peach Brown Betty : Ingredients include dried bread crumbs, unsalted butter, packed light brown sugar, freshly grated nutmeg and vanilla ice cream for serving. From Williams-Sonoma.
- Crisp With Raspberries : Ingredients include zested orange, granulated sugar, packed light brown sugar, all-purpose flour, pint raspberries, salt, quick-cooking oatmeal and cold unsalted butter. From Ina Garden at Food Network.
- Basil Cinnamon Peaches : Ingredients include water, sugar, strips of lemon zest, lemon juice, cinnamon stick, medium peaches, fresh basil leaves. From Eating Well.
- Pickled : Ingredients include a vitamin C tablet, cold water, sugar, distilled white vinegar, pickling spice, Kosher salt. From Epicurious.
- Ice Cubes : Made with pureed peaches, sugar and lemon juice. From Paula Deen at Food Network.
- Grilled Melba : Ingredients include unsalted butter, light-brown sugar and a raspberry sauce made with raspberries, sugar and served with ice cream. From Martha Stewart.
- Fresh With Goat Cheese : Ingredients include honey, basil leaves, lemon chevre and a pinch of salt. From A Spicy Perspective.
- Jam : Ingredients include peanut oil, mild large red chillies, kaffir lime leaves, white vinegar, white sugar. From Donna Hay.
- Cobbler : Ingredients include fresh peaches, fresh lemon juice, cinnamon, sugar, flour, salt, an egg and unsalted butter. From food52.
- Brandied Parfaits : Ingredient include fresh lemon juice, brandy, sugar and softened vanilla ice cream. From Epicurious.
- Granita : Ingredients include caster sugar, water and apple juice. From Donna Hay.
- Blackberry Crumble : Ingredients include fresh peaches, blackberries, fresh orange juice, fresh thyme leaves, whole wheat flour, honey, oats, chopped pecans, sea salt, cinnamon, muscavado or natural cane sugar, unrefined coconut oil, vanilla extract, and an egg white. From Sprouted Kitchen.
- Grilled : Ingredients include balsamic vinaigrette dressing, honey, and whipped topping. From Kraft.
- Philadelphia Baked : Ingredients include Philadelphia Light cream cheese, caster sugar, amaretti biscuits, fresh raspberries. From Philadelphia.
- Baked with Ginger Snaps & Chocolate : Ingredients include ginger snap cookies, sliced almonds, dark chocolate, brandy or cognac (just a tablespoon), sugar, egg yolk, butter (optional). From Amy Cotler The Locavore Way.
Article printed from TipNut.com: http://tipnut.com
URL to article: http://tipnut.com/peach-recipes/
URLs in this post:
 Canning, Freezing & Preserving page: http://tipnut.com/category/food-stuff/canning-preserving/
 Roasted Streusel: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Roasted-Peach-Streusel-243172
 Creme Caramel: http://www.cannellevanille.com/seasons/summer/peach-creme-caramel-amama-and-summer-memories/
 Coconut Crumble: http://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/sweets/fruit/peach-and-coconut-crumble
 DIY Brandy: http://kansasa.blogspot.com/2007/08/worth-repeating.html
 Simple Summer Cake: http://www.food52.com/recipes/282_simple_summer_peach_cake
 Baked With Vanilla Sugar: http://www.donalskehan.com/2010/08/baked-peaches-with-vanilla-sugar/
 Bread: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/peaches-and-cream-bread-recipe
 Grilled Relish: http://www.marthastewart.com/317386/grilled-peach-relish
 Brandied Preserves: http://canningwithkids.com/blog/2010/10/brandied-peach-preserves.html
 Peach Brown Betty: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/peach-brown-betty.html
 Crisp With Raspberries: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/peach-and-raspberry-crisp-recipe/index.html
 Basil Cinnamon Peaches: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/basil_cinnamon_peaches.html
 Pickled: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Pickled-Peaches-232503
 Ice Cubes: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/peach-ice-cubes-recipe/index.html
 Grilled Melba: http://www.marthastewart.com/348527/grilled-peach-melba
 Fresh With Goat Cheese: http://aspicyperspective.com/2010/08/peachy-encounter.html
 Jam: http://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/sauces-and-salsas/sweet/chilli-and-peach-jam
 Cobbler: http://food52.com/recipes/180_peach_or_other_fruit_cobbler
 Brandied Parfaits: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Brandied-Peach-Parfaits-232510
 Granita: http://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/sweets/fruit/peach-granita
 Blackberry Crumble: http://www.sproutedkitchen.com/home/2010/9/29/peach-blackberry-crumble.html
 Grilled: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/grilled-perfection-peaches-64210.aspx
 Philadelphia Baked: http://www.philadelphia.co.uk/philadelphia3/page?locale=uken1&PagecRef=609&rid=20&siteid=philadelphia3-prd
 Baked with Ginger Snaps & Chocolate: http://www.amycotler.com/baked-peaches-or-pears-with-ginger-and-chocolate/
Click here to print.