20+ Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Posted By Tipnut On September 10, 2009 @ 1:01 pm In Recipes | No Comments
Here’s a collection of oh-so-tempting peanut butter cookies to make, the list includes basic recipes as well as some interesting add-ins (and a few healthier versions too).
Bake ‘em, freeze ‘em, enjoy!
First, here are a few classic-style versions to check out…
- Exceptional : Dough is rolled into balls then flattened with the tines of a fork in a grid pattern, chill dough for at least 2 hours before baking (up to 12 hours). From Saveur.
- Classic : (Yields 5 dozen) This one’s from Jif so it must be good ;).
- Betty’s Best : Dough is chilled for 2 hours (or until firm) before baking. From Betty Crocker.
With Flavor Twists & Add-Ins:
- Pudding Mix : Ingredients include dried banana chips, Reese’s pieces, chocolate chips, a small box of instant vanilla pudding and other basic pantry staples. From BruCrew Life.
- Oatmeal Chubbies : Once these are baked, flatten them slightly with a measuring cup dipped into some sugar. From The Cooking Photographer.
- Nutella Swirl : Nutella is zapped in the microwave for about 20 seconds then drizzled over the dough and folded in with a spatula before baking. From Erica’s Sweet Tooth.
- Dulce de Leche : (sandwiches) Sound too fussy? It’s not! A can of condensed milk is heated for about an hour in a double boiler to make the dulce de leche. From Jun-blog.
- With Chocolate : Soft, chewy and low carb, it calls for canola oil instead of butter to reduce the saturated fat. It’s hard to eat just one! From Taste Of Home.
- PB&J : (sandwich) Filled with a mixture containing raspberry or strawberry jam, milk, unsalted butter, confectioners’ sugar. From Delish.
- Ultimate : These have pb chips added to the dough. From Pithy and Cleaver.
- With Banana & Chocolate Chunks : No sugar added, the sweetness comes from using over-ripe bananas. Also contains old-fashioned or quick oats and shredded coconut. From Dinner With Julie.
- Whole Wheat : (Yields 9) The end result is a chewy sweet treat which is really tasty and literally takes just minutes to make. From The Good Mood Food Blog.
- Mom-Mom Fritch’s : (Yields 70) Flourless and just requires 4 ingredients. From Epicurious.
- With Maple Syrup : Ingredients include whole wheat pastry flour (can also use spelt or unbleached all-purpose), baking soda, fine grain sea salt, maple syrup, extra virgin olive oil, vanilla extract. From 101 Cookbooks.
- With Caramel : Filled with salted caramel and tops are drizzled with melted chocolate (optional). From David Lebovitz.
- Honey Roasted Scotchies : Packed with goodness, contains whole wheat flour, old-fashioned rolled oats, ground flax, shredded coconut, butterscotch chips and more. From Sally’s Baking Addiction.
- Toffee Turtles : Ingredients include Bisquick, almond toffee bits, milk chocolate morsels, vanilla caramels, whipping cream and more. From MyRecipes.
- Gluten-Free : Made with creamy pb, granulated sugar, a large egg, baking powder and vanilla extract. From Simply Gluten-Free.
- With White Chocolate : Includes old fashioned whole oats and add-ins such as butterscotch or chocolate chips, toffee bits, raisins, seeds, etc. From Averie Cooks.
- Grain-Free : (bites) These are interesting, they contain canned chickpeas, vanilla extract, honey (or agave), baking powder, chocolate chips and more. From Texanerin Baking.
- With Oatmeal & Chocolate Chunks : Coarsely chopped squares of semi-sweet chocolate make these a real treat. From Kraft Canada.
- Easy & Chocolate Dipped : (flourless) Only five ingredients and a cinch to make. From Kraft Foods.
- Sandwich Style : Includes quick oats and filled with a mixture of confectioners’ sugar and smooth pb. From Broma Bakery.
Article printed from TipNut.com: http://tipnut.com
URL to article: http://tipnut.com/peanut-butter-cookies/
URLs in this post:
 Exceptional: http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Peanut-Butter-Cookies
 Classic: http://www.jif.com/Recipes/Details/1547
 Betty’s Best: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/peanut-butter-cookies/6aa18699-bad1-442a-97bf-388003acce2d
 Pudding Mix: http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2012/04/peanut-butter-pudding-cookies/
 Oatmeal Chubbies: http://www.thecookingphotographer.com/2009/08/oatmeal-peanut-butter-chubbies.html
 Nutella Swirl: http://www.ericasweettooth.com/2011/10/peanut-butter-nutella-swirl-cookies.html
 Dulce de Leche: http://blog.junbelen.com/2010/06/14/how-to-make-dulce-de-leche-peanut-butter-cookie-sandwiches/
 With Chocolate: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cookies-4
 PB&J: http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/peanut-butter-jelly-cookies-desserts
 Ultimate: http://www.pithyandcleaver.com/?p=980
 With Banana & Chocolate Chunks: http://dinnerwithjulie.com/2009/03/08/peanut-butter-banana-chocolate-chunk-cookies/
 Whole Wheat: http://www.donalskehan.com/2009/01/peanut-butter-cookies/
 Mom-Mom Fritch’s: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Mom-Mom-Fritchs-Peanut-Butter-Cookies-100848
 With Maple Syrup: http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/peanut-butter-cookies-recipe.html
 With Caramel: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2008/12/peanut-butter-cookies-with-salte-1/
 Honey Roasted Scotchies: http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2012/06/05/honey-roasted-peanut-butter-oatmeal-butterscotch-cookies/
 Toffee Turtles: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/peanut-butter-toffee-turtle-cookies-10000000353955/
 Gluten-Free: http://simplygluten-free.com/blog/2009/07/gluten-free-peanut-butter-cookies.html
 With White Chocolate: http://www.loveveggiesandyoga.com/2011/10/peanut-butter-oatmeal-white-chocolate-cookies.html
 Grain-Free: http://www.texanerin.com/2012/04/grain-free-peanut-butter-chocolate-chip.html
 With Oatmeal & Chocolate Chunks: http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/peanut-butter-oatmeal-chocolate-106983.aspx
 Easy & Chocolate Dipped: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/easy-chocolate-dipped-peanut-butter-75578.aspx
 Sandwich Style: http://bromabakery.blogspot.ca/2010/12/half-way-to-heaven-peanut-butter.html
Click here to print.