Submit A Tip
Do you have a juicy tip or project you’re willing to share with Tipnut readers? I love that and so do Tipnut visitors! Here are a few ways you can do that:
How To Share What You Know
- If it applies to an article you read on Tipnut, simply add your tip in the comments section underneath the article. It will be published as quickly as possible (comments are moderated for spam prevention and other issues). Links to projects and tips are not allowed in the comments area but you can submit them using the form below and I just might feature it!
- If it’s a quick tip that you believe is neat or helpful to know and not related to an article here, I’d love to have you share it in the Random Tips From Readers section.
- If it’s a tip you believe is suitable for publishing, please submit it by using the contact form below. I just might publish it as a Tipnut’s Mailbag feature! I am interested in items with good details, fairly original or unique and are helpful for everyday living or are Wow! neat to know. I do minor editing in an attempt to keep the structure the same as the rest of the tips on the site, but it’s your tip and I’m happy to give you credit for it :).
- Is it a free project or tutorial from your website you’d like to share with Tipnut readers? Submit it using the contact form below and I’ll check it out! Keep in mind that readers count on me choosing the best of the best, so I’m very selective of what’s featured here on Tipnut. I get a lot of projects submitted, so please don’t feel bad if it doesn’t get posted. Please Note: There are absolutely no strings attached to get your project, tip or tutorial featured on Tipnut, but if you enjoy this site, think it’s great and have shared it with your readers, please include the link to that post as well so I can check it out (I love reading them!) — this in no way affects feature acceptance or non-acceptance, if I feel it’s a good fit, it will be featured regardless–if I feel it isn’t a good fit, it won’t be featured even if you have shared or linked to Tipnut lots! So why mention it? Hopefully this will weed out most of the insincerity I receive on a near daily basis .
- Would you like to write and create a tutorial or share an original craft project just for Tipnut readers? Oh my! I’d love it! But there are a few things required: The project or tutorial will have to be your original creation (not copied from another site or abuse someone’s copyright); it needs good quality pictures to accompany it (if it’s a DIY or craft project); it shouldn’t already be published anywhere else (including your own site); it’s understood you own the copyright but you grant tipnut.com permission to keep it (and the images) hosted online on tipnut.com for the lifetime of the site if desired and at no cost to tipnut.com or its readers (this means I can’t package your tutorial or project and then try to sell it but I can keep it freely available on tipnut.com). In return, you will receive full credit (including a link to your website or blog if applicable and will stay active for as long as the site is available online and the content has not been compromised with spam, viruses or other blackhat issues). If that sounds good to you, please send me your idea using the form below.